ADVERTISEMENT

OT Brittney Griner

They're being forced to believe what these sick people are forcing them to or else. And then there's people like you that are okay with them being force fed your sick twisted garbage.

You can have the last word, all lies I'm sure and May God help you.

They're being forced to believe what these sick people are forcing them to or else. And then there's people like you that are okay with them being force fed your sick twisted garbage.

You can have the last word, all lies I'm sure and May God help you.
I piss on your God little fella

I actually have to censor my beliefs for this forum or I get month-long bans.

I believe it but I don’t think you’re a mean spirited person.

I think if you actually allowed the truth to remain at times it would open the door. I did it once, I actually supported the Iraq war and George Bush 15 years ago. Shit changes but what did it for me what when I was old enough to see the parties align and began really doing real research for political science in college.

We can end it with you calling me racist, that’ll be good for now.

Are you agnostic too?
I am anti-theist. I can say I’ll piss on someone’s God and they get up in arms and cry how their god is sacred and I’m a hateful devil worshipper blah blah blah. Lol I don’t even know which of the 2000+ gods they’re talking about. But to them I’m dissing the “one and only God”. Piss on them all, the world would be a better place without organized religion.

I am anti-theist. I can say I’ll piss on someone’s God and they get up in arms and cry how their god is sacred and I’m a hateful devil worshipper blah blah blah. Lol I don’t even know which of the 2000+ gods they’re talking about. But to them I’m dissing the “one and only God”. Piss on them all, the world would be a better place without organized religion.

Man this world would be jacked up without God. More homeless, less hope, less ethics in general, no barrier.

I was just wondering, but I mean nah I won’t get mad at you saying that. I’ve been on college campus is Witnessing to small crowds of “athiest” students and they’d gather around to hear it. I spent a lot of time reading from some of the most renown athiest authors. Christopher Hitchens is one of my favorite authors all together. My faith was strengthened by my ability to see the best arguments against God and debate them easily.

So a modern leftist, a black liberationists no doubt, a self admitted racist by justice, and a hater of religion. Definitely have communists and Marxist views - in simple points not completely.

I’m actually what I coined as a virtuous and sensible modern cultural nationalists. In my view we either bound to a strong cultural identity or we die. We need more unity, less government, social stability ( yes healthcare), and mixed marriages. I don’t believe we can ever become peaceful unless we all look alike and believe in our national heritage.

So, would you kill me if you had the power to do so and not have consequences?

Reactions: UKMKG
What we’re seeing in this country right now is the scratching and clawing of a political party that is being left behind. Just 15 short years ago, ~54% of the US population were White Christians. That number is now at ~44%. That is a very good thing from my perspective, as it is the white Christians who are leading their side of the culture war and doing the vast majority of the scratching and clawing. This is no more evident than in the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe. The White Christians maintained a pocket of power and overstepped with their influence by causing an extremely publicly unpopular decision to go through. So now Republicans are like the dog who caught the car. You can’t afford to do unpopular shit when your numbers are declining. If that 44% gets down to 35% over the next decade or 2 like I think it will, then this country will finally be essentially free of the shackles of that awful party, especially when combined with the growing influence of Gen Z and the political participation of the generation that follows, which will likely be another liberal dominated generation.

Liberals have won the culture war as it stands today and conservatives have zero solutions for the supposed problems a liberal leaning society has created (the problem is of course the Republicans who obstruct progress) and we will have our way. And I will personally enjoy all the crying and bitching from those who feel “left behind”. Truth is, they couldn’t keep up with a changing world. If you become less able to compete in society as society becomes more equitable, then that’s a you problem. It’s not “White Replacement Theory”. It’s “you suck at life and blame your problems on others”. We are not a white nation, and we are not a Christian nation. Those that want it to be that way are losing, and they are losing bad. I’m excited about what’s to come for the country as religion and the hatred it breeds is slowly being defeated.

Congrats on writing quite possibly the worst post in the history of this board.

Rambling nonsense.

Man this world would be jacked up without God. More homeless, less hope, less ethics in general, no barrier.

I was just wondering, but I mean nah I won’t get mad at you saying that. I’ve been on college campus is Witnessing to small crowds of “athiest” students and they’d gather around to hear it. I spent a lot of time reading from some of the most renown athiest authors. Christopher Hitchens is one of my favorite authors all together. My faith was strengthened by my ability to see the best arguments against God and debate them easily.

So a modern leftist, a black liberationists no doubt, a self admitted racist by justice, and a hater of religion. Definitely have communists and Marxist views - in simple points not completely.

I’m actually what I coined as a virtuous and sensible modern cultural nationalists. In my view we either bound to a strong cultural identity or we die. We need more unity, less government, social stability ( yes healthcare), and mixed marriages. I don’t believe we can ever become peaceful unless we all look alike and believe in our national heritage.

So, would you kill me if you had the power to do so and not have consequences?
I’ll answer your question at the end first. Interesting question but honestly have no idea why you’d ask that. Not that I’m surprised that you asked that. I think I can answer that best by saying that I won’t even watch the movie “The Purge”. I’ll watch just about anything. It wasn’t just that I found the subject matter revolting, it was that it became popular enough to spawn countless sequels. So, you should understand by now that the answer to that question would be no. I wouldn’t kill anyone if I had the power to do so and life or death were up to me entirely. There’s a lot more I could say about that though, but I’d only do so privately.

Circling back, The world is jacked the hell up right now, God or not. And it’s hard to look in the past and find a time in human history where human existence wasn’t jacked up. More homelessness? How do you figure? Less war, more peace, more hope. No reason there would be less ethics, certainly potential for improved ethics. Again, look back and name me a time when organized religion wasn’t heavily tied in with corruption. Not even sure what “no barrier” means.

Really enjoyed “Letters to a Young Contrarian” by Hutchins. Read it first when I was 20. Read it again last year, it’s easy to revisit and read in one sitting. When I finished I reflected some and thought how I have 200+ books on my reading list…the next time I pick this book up I’ll no longer be young.

It took COVID, a movement that the left has totally dropped like it didn't matter to them (BLM) and Trump acting like an idiot for him to barely lose the re-election. People caught on long ago.

We are about to go into a full blown recession driven by Biden. People are catching on.

By percentage, more minorities attend church than whites. Has always been that way. Downfall of Christianity? Just because people don't go to Church doesn't mean they are not Christian. People don't go to UK games, but they are fans. Life is fast now, things have changed. I welcome all religions personally.

Every major city in this country has a horrific crime rate and they are run by Dems. People are catching on.

I don't care about all of the fake "movements"...the Dems use people to get what they want and leave them behind after they achieve just that.

I won't vote for Trump again and I bet the majority of Republicans won't. You won't have to worry about that....there is someone much better who you'll have to worry about.
Won’t be long before DeSantis is exposed as the feckless loser I know him to be.

Lol if you think McConnell “gave away” the Senate then you don’t know the first thing about McConnell or American politics. Also a reminder, one of the two of us has a TS/SCI clearance. There’s things I know about L-M that I would be arrested for divulging on this forum. So you can pretend like you’re enlightened above and beyond the general public, but you simply are not.

Edit: The actual real deal truth is Republicans lost the Senate because they ran absolutely terrible candidates for several cycles. People that are completely out of step with the culture, values, and ideals of this country. Republicans are losing because their ideas are unpopular and unpractical. That doesn’t mean that all Democrat ideas are good, just that they aren’t as unpopular and damaging to the public. Republicans literally just have to have better ideas than Democrats, and they can’t even do that.
Yeah Fetterman represents us all well up in DC…….you’re generation is insufferably dumb and pathetic.

Reactions: IdaCat and hmt5000
Ultimate cowardly internet troll.

You don’t have your next breath without our God. Repent and trust in Christ and now the knee willingly while there’s still time.
He’s another Liberal atheist I see. Par.

That commie, it should have rotted in prison, Pedo Joe bailed it out. Make no mistake it will pay the higher price burning in hell for what it is. It escaped nothing. They protect their own, but not in the end of time. Pedo Joe and it will pay. That’s God’s law.

Last edited:
Won’t be long before DeSantis is exposed as the feckless loser I know him to be.
You Cal DeSantis a loser while looking the other way at the entire Biden family. You’re a fraud. You talk a big game but at the end of the day you’re all hat no cattle.

Reactions: IdaCat
Lol you’re so lost. Younger generations hate the Dems. But hate the fascist Republicans infinitely more.

I piss on your God little fella
Got to love it when a "good" liberal expresses classic fascist ideology while calling pubs fascist. I'm convinced they have never actually looked up the meaning.

• DEROGATORY
    extremely authoritarian, intolerant, or oppressive ideas or behavior:
    "an outright ban is just fascism"
  • very intolerant or domineering views or practices in a particular area:
    "this is yet another example of health fascism in action"

Got to love it when a "good" liberal expresses classic fascist ideology while calling pubs fascist. I'm convinced they have never actually looked up the meaning.

• DEROGATORY
    extremely authoritarian, intolerant, or oppressive ideas or behavior:
    "an outright ban is just fascism"
  • very intolerant or domineering views or practices in a particular area:
    "this is yet another example of health fascism in action"
You’re gonna have to do better than that bud. Can you even put together a coherent argument that lends context to this based on what I’ve been saying? I don’t care about Bible thumpers that come out of the woodwork. They use their butchered translations to force shit upon people of all different religions. They are the first amendment violators. That is not up for debate.

You’re gonna have to do better than that bud. Can you even put together a coherent argument that lends context to this based on what I’ve been saying? I don’t care about Bible thumpers that come out of the woodwork. They use their butchered translations to force shit upon people of all different religions. They are the first amendment violators. That is not up for debate.
I'm laughing because you can't see you are exactly what you are screaming about. You're the guy that puts christians in camps because 'they had it coming' and 'they didn't deserve to speak in public'. I bet you pulled down your mask for a second to type out the last 2 sentences. lol.

Reactions: JLoad22 and IdaCat
You woke progressives have no place calling out Bible thumpers or any other religious believer.

Your woke mind disease religion is by far the most civilization destroying scourge ever unleashed on the Earth. And it has zero redeeming values.

I’ll answer your question at the end first. Interesting question but honestly have no idea why you’d ask that. Not that I’m surprised that you asked that. I think I can answer that best by saying that I won’t even watch the movie “The Purge”. I’ll watch just about anything. It wasn’t just that I found the subject matter revolting, it was that it became popular enough to spawn countless sequels. So, you should understand by now that the answer to that question would be no. I wouldn’t kill anyone if I had the power to do so and life or death were up to me entirely. There’s a lot more I could say about that though, but I’d only do so privately.

Circling back, The world is jacked the hell up right now, God or not. And it’s hard to look in the past and find a time in human history where human existence wasn’t jacked up. More homelessness? How do you figure? Less war, more peace, more hope. No reason there would be less ethics, certainly potential for improved ethics. Again, look back and name me a time when organized religion wasn’t heavily tied in with corruption. Not even sure what “no barrier” means.

Really enjoyed “Letters to a Young Contrarian” by Hutchins. Read it first when I was 20. Read it again last year, it’s easy to revisit and read in one sitting. When I finished I reflected some and thought how I have 200+ books on my reading list…the next time I pick this book up I’ll no longer be young.
LOL Kari the victim of society. Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: IdaCat
I'm laughing because you can't see you are exactly what you are screaming about. You're the guy that puts christians in camps because 'they had it coming' and 'they didn't deserve to speak in public'. I bet you pulled down your mask for a second to type out the last 2 sentences. lol.
Really I’m the guy that does that?? You are off the deep end bro.

You woke progressives have no place calling out Bible thumpers or any other religious believer.

Your woke mind disease religion is by far the most civilization destroying scourge ever unleashed on the Earth. And it has zero redeeming values.
Well put Ida. I know you are not a believer in Christ (though I have hope!) but you are spot on in recognizing the religious nature of secular wokism.

They will be the first to burn anyone at the stake who is not identical ideologically with them.

Well put Ida. I know you are not a believer in Christ (though I have hope!) but you are spot on in recognizing the religious nature of secular wokism.

They will be the first to burn anyone at the stake who is not identical ideologically with them.
I've learned to appreciate the values taught by Christianity and I fully support it. Especially after seeing what the left wants to replace it with.

This is how the trade is playing in Russia... and many other countries for that matter. Saudi Arabia got Biden to drop any charges against MBS for the Kashoggi murder. SA also met with China to talk about joining brics. We are a laughing stock on the international stage and people here just stay blissfully ignorant of facts.

There is a battle going on for the soul of this world...A vatyle of good vs evil. You are either on one side or the other. One day Jesus will return and put an end to it . See you say you have 200+ books. Is the Bible one of them? Pray, ponder, and read it...Joshua 24 :15 , Choose yea this day...

Last edited:
There is a battle going on for the soul of this world...A vatyle of good vs evil. You are either on one side or the other. One day Jesus will return and put an end to it . See you say you have 200+ books. Is the Bible one of them? Pray, ponder, and read it...Joshua 24 :15 , Choose yea this day...
You fundies have been predicting the rapture for centuries upon centuries. Give it a rest. Never gonna happen. I can just as easily say the Flying Spaghetti Monster is coming to claim those loyal to him and wrought destruction upon the rest, and you’ll have no more proof of your claims than I do.

You fundies have been predicting the rapture for centuries upon centuries. Give it a rest. Never gonna happen. I can just as easily say the Flying Spaghetti Monster is coming to claim those loyal to him and wrought destruction upon the rest, and you’ll have no more proof of your claims than I do.
Let go of the hate my man...

ADVERTISEMENT