ADVERTISEMENT

OT Brittney Griner

Can someone tell me what Trump did to get Paul Whelan home? Didn’t even bring him up in any of the secret talks with Putin?? At least Biden tried and publicly advocated for his release. This should bring more attention to Whelan, and Biden has shown with Griner he can navigate these kinds of situations. I bet a deal will be worked out within a year.
LOL. Yea. Have you noticed there is currently a war in Ukraine that seems to be taking up a lot of oxygen in the room?

Griner is the only female you can post a topless photo of and it not get flagged for indecency. Wild we don't give her credit for being trans too. It checks another box afterall.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Lmao googling won’t get him truth anyway.

Hence why I said don’t google it. You have to know how to dissect the news good enough to know who’s bought and which war they’re pushing. A simple google search will yield nothing.

You have to know which politicians are in bed with democrats behind the scenes. That takes more time. I hope he didn’t google it. I was waiting on it.

When there is little gridlock, head for the hills. And there’s virtually none on Ukraine, with politicians and media. The military industrial complex and deep state has played the hand of identity politics for the left long enough and kept them in office by corrupt acts. and they’re ready to make money now. They wanted it with Hillary and Syria; and they’ve been thirsty since Iraq.

And that’s why MM gave the senate away. The game is on and it’s a shame more don’t understand it.

The government has been separating us by race since the beginning using base desires and human psychology. With social media? Damn, we’re ****ed.

Hence why I said don’t google it. You have to know how to dissect the news good enough to know who’s bought and which war they’re pushing. A simple google search will yield nothing.

You have to know which politicians are in bed with democrats behind the scenes. That takes more time. I hope he didn’t google it. I was waiting on it.

When there is little gridlock, head for the hills. And there’s virtually none on Ukraine, with politicians and media. The military industrial complex and deep state has played the hand of identity politics for the left long enough and kept them in office by corrupt acts. and they’re ready to make money now. They wanted it with Hillary and Syria; and they’ve been thirsty since Iraq.

And that’s why MM gave the senate away. The game is on and it’s a shame more don’t understand it.

The government has been separating us by race since the beginning using base desires and human psychology. With social media? Damn, we’re ****ed.
Marxism. Grouping people according to race, instead of social status. Same basic principles, just different approach.

Reactions: UKMKG and Gromcat
screen-shot-2016-03-24-at-2-35-18-pm.png

She'll be home and skating topless with her wife soon.

LOL. Yea. Have you noticed there is currently a war in Ukraine that seems to be taking up a lot of oxygen in the room?
Yeah maybe you noticed that Griner, unlike Whelan, was being held hostage because of that. Try to keep up goober.

These days the Republican Party has such a spotlight on it they can’t even pump gas without you knowing which grade.

The Republican Party is bought and paid for by much bigger entities than you might realize.

Why do you think they throw the senate away? Did you not pay attention? The leader of the senate intentionally gave it up, go check it out.

I just don’t think you know what to look for honestly.

Those D’s are gonna get us all.
Lol if you think McConnell “gave away” the Senate then you don’t know the first thing about McConnell or American politics. Also a reminder, one of the two of us has a TS/SCI clearance. There’s things I know about L-M that I would be arrested for divulging on this forum. So you can pretend like you’re enlightened above and beyond the general public, but you simply are not.

Edit: The actual real deal truth is Republicans lost the Senate because they ran absolutely terrible candidates for several cycles. People that are completely out of step with the culture, values, and ideals of this country. Republicans are losing because their ideas are unpopular and unpractical. That doesn’t mean that all Democrat ideas are good, just that they aren’t as unpopular and damaging to the public. Republicans literally just have to have better ideas than Democrats, and they can’t even do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: KYExtemper
Yeah maybe you noticed that Griner, unlike Whelan, was being held hostage because of that. Try to keep up goober.
Griner was in jail because she broke the law. There’s never been any denial that she actually committed the crime.

Was her sentence unduly harsh because of what’s going on in Ukraine? Yep, I’d say so. But let’s not pretend she’s some wholly innocent “hostage” here. She fell into this predicament because she tried to do an incredibly stupid thing bringing illegal drugs through customs in Russia.

And now we’ve set one of the world’s most dangerous criminals free because she did that stupid thing.

Griner was in jail because she broke the law. There’s never been any denial from anyone that she actually committed the crime.

Was her sentence unduly harsh because of what’s going on in Ukraine? Yep, I’d say so. But let’s not pretend she’s some wholly innocent “hostage” here. She fell into this predicament because she tried to do an incredibly stupid thing bringing illegal drugs through customs in Russia.
Bud you don’t have to explain the nuance of the situation to me. Weren’t you the one who brought up Ukraine?

Edit: Ok you weren’t, but that’s obviously what you’re referring to. So you just want to kind of have it both ways? Don’t blame Trump for not caring about Whelan because there wasn’t a conflict at that time, but also Griner actually broke a law so you can’t bring up the conflict in that context. Is that the gist of it? Lol of course it is, certainly not my first time seeing mental gymnastics performed to defend Trump.

That disgraced former marine is a well documented POS. A uniform doesn’t make someone a hero.
I wasn’t talking about about him and you’re right, just because you wear or wore a uniform doesn’t make you a hero. But some are and I know a few. They risked their lives and have never asked for recognition or special consideration. They carried out their orders and came home to be shit on by the same government that sent them there in the first place.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Well this will be a feel good story then. The party that exists to enrich the rich, strip rights from the poor, and tries to overturn elections is losing.
the biggest transfer of wealth to the top 1% has happened in the last 2 years. Rights have never been under more assault than now with the mandates, etc......we all are dumber for reading your posts.

Reactions: Seakat311
This is what happens when Democrats who clearly make decisions ONLY based upon their agenda.

ANYONE who did or still does support them need Jesus...

the biggest transfer of wealth to the top 1% has happened in the last 2 years. Rights have never been under more assault than now with the mandates, etc......we all are dumber for reading your posts.
Lol idk what you are even talking about. What are these “mandates” you are speaking of? Also you said nothing in that first sentence. You could say that about pretty much any trailing 2 year period for the last 50 years. It’s like when people talk about “this President spent more than the last President”…like cool man, you can make that point with every President. 2nd grade level discourse from you bro, and you want to talk about who’s posts brings the intellect down around here…

According to this MSNBC article she deserves more than support she deserves more money to play basketball in America. Apparently her salary of approximately $230,000 wasn't enough so she needed to go to Russia to earn more and thus got herself in trouble. I have a wife with a masters degree who makes less than 1/4th of that so excuse me for not feeling sympathetic that she makes almost a 1/4 of a million a year to play a 36 game basketball season.

Story here

Edit: Ok you weren’t, but that’s obviously what you’re referring to. So you just want to kind of have it both ways? Don’t blame Trump for not caring about Whelan because there wasn’t a conflict at that time, but also Griner actually broke a law so you can’t bring up the conflict in that context. Is that the gist of it? Lol of course it is, certainly not my first time seeing mental gymnastics performed to defend Trump.
Why do you keep attributing thoughts to me that I did not say?

I’m not the one who brought up Ukraine (as you incorrectly claimed), I’m not trying to blame Trump, and I really don’t care about the whole Whelan vs. Griner debate. Because, personally, I don’t believe either of them (either individually or together) justify a deal that results in setting free one of the world’s most dangerous criminals with unique skills for arming those intent on killing us.

I responded to your post just because the way you tried to make her sound like an innocent “hostage” didn’t quite sit right. She was not really a hostage, instead she put herself in this situation by committing a stupid crime and being a lawfully convicted. That is not changed by the fact that she received a crazy harsh sentence for it,

Reactions: hmt5000
Why do you keep attributing thoughts to me that I did not say?

I’m not the one who brought up Ukraine (as you incorrectly claimed), I’m not trying to blame Trump, and I really don’t care about the whole Whelan vs. Griner debate. Because, personally, I don’t believe either of them (either individually or together) justify a deal that results in setting free one of the world’s most dangerous criminals with unique skills for arming those intent on killing us.

I responded to your post just because the way you tried to make her sound like an innocent “hostage” didn’t quite sit right. She was not really a hostage, instead she put herself in this situation by committing a stupid crime and being a lawfully convicted. That is not changed by the fact that she received a crazy harsh sentence for it,
Well you definitely did bring up Ukraine so don’t be a liar. You weren’t the original commenter to bring it up, but you replied to that specific quote thread. So go ahead and play dumb, it’s what I expected from you.

I have to disagree with you on the Ukraine portion of this.

Lol if you think McConnell “gave away” the Senate then you don’t know the first thing about McConnell or American politics. Also a reminder, one of the two of us has a TS/SCI clearance. There’s things I know about L-M that I would be arrested for divulging on this forum. So you can pretend like you’re enlightened above and beyond the general public, but you simply are not.

Edit: The actual real deal truth is Republicans lost the Senate because they ran absolutely terrible candidates for several cycles. People that are completely out of step with the culture, values, and ideals of this country. Republicans are losing because their ideas are unpopular and unpractical. That doesn’t mean that all Democrat ideas are good, just that they aren’t as unpopular and damaging to the public. Republicans literally just have to have better ideas than Democrats, and they can’t even do that.

Lol Mconell absolutely gave up the senate and knew exactly how to do it. You don’t see the nuance in politics and that’s obvious by you buyin into the most amateur forms there are man. Mitch is beholden to his donors, and his donors want war. You’re not getting that in the Republican Party right now. You need to study merging in politics and why it’s happening.

There is a merge between sections of both tents right now. They’re merging because of guys like Mitch and guys like Bush, and where the D’s are with the mega rich divisions in America.

This is why you’re seeing many true progressives actually hitting the democrats hard. And true liberals have left the party completely.

Just say you want to play generic and basic American political games and be a leftists. It’s easier than you trying to pretend you know what you’re talking about.

Democrats are a war machine and republicans in large numbers have sold out to it. It’s always swung, but this time it’s for keeps.

it’s easier to make war on the left today because they have given the elite war mongers the power and those evil war charlatans knew to push your social agenda to get it.

Don’t lie, you’ll back any war a democrat pushes today. You’re already allowing the justice department and the FBI to become completely corrupt and you love it. So war yes, you’re gonna stand behind that too.

And they know it.why? Because you like being a victim that much.

In the end we will all see this because there is historical precedent. It will be too obvious.

Has anyone pointed out yet that Paul Whelan is not a marine. Lot of misinformation/disinformation out there.

At best, you could call him a former marine, that is, if you include those who are dishonorably discharged in that category.

According to Reuters (which is considered about as objective and non-partisan a new source as there is):

Whelan served with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003-2008, much of the time as an administrative clerk in Iraq. At the end of that period, he was dishonourably discharged for larceny and other lesser offences, after being found to have tried to steal $10,000.

Russia convicted him of espionage. Who knows if that's true? Probably not, but for a guy with a sketchy background like him, it's certainly possible.

And we were trying to get him out as well, but that deal fell through.

Seems like a lot of people wanted Griner to rot in a Russian prison for a lot of really shitty reasons. And a bunch act like Whelan is some kind of war hero.

Well you definitely did bring up Ukraine so don’t be a liar. You weren’t the original commenter to bring it up, but you replied to that specific quote thread. So go ahead and play dumb, it’s what I expected from you.
.Umm, you’re the one who claimed she was being held “hostage” because of Ukraine. I merely responded to your point, I’m not the one who initiated the topic (as you falsely suggested).

And, frankly, I’m not sure why you’re taking such a personal and insulting tone toward me. I don’t believe we’ve ever quibbled in the past (and I suspect you’re mistaken about my overall political views). So, I’m curious, what exactly is it that you “expect from me” based on my posting history?

.Umm, you’re the one who claimed she was being held “hostage” because of Ukraine. I merely responded to your point, I’m not the one who initiated the topic (as you falsely suggested).

And, frankly, I’m not sure why you’re taking such a personal and insulting tone toward me. I don’t believe we’ve ever quibbled in the past (and I suspect you’re mistaken about my overall political views). So, I’m curious, what exactly is it that you “expect from me” based on my posting history?

I like Kari because I just think he knows half of what he pushes is BS but he thinks it’s giving people he approves of power.

It’s actually quite scary, enough of that grows in numbers and freedom will have to be fought for again.

Stupidity

Yea... People really want kids to be taught trans lifestyles, post birth abortion, racial division, zero enforcement of violent crime and overwhelming illegal immigration. You really shouldn't be calling names if you're this ignorant of what both sides are for.

Stupidity
Really? Posters here have bitched and yelled at me for a lot of transgressions over the years, but I do believe you’re the first one to claim I’m stupid.

I’d suggest taking a break from this thread. For some reason, it seems to be affecting you in an uncharacteristically personal manner.

I like Kari because I just think he knows half of what he pushes is BS but he thinks it’s giving people he approves of power.

It’s actually quite scary, enough of that grows in numbers and freedom will have to be fought for again.
I actually have to censor my beliefs for this forum or I get month-long bans.

I wasn’t talking about about him and you’re right, just because you wear or wore a uniform doesn’t make you a hero. But some are and I know a few. They risked their lives and have never asked for recognition or special consideration. They carried out their orders and came home to be shit on by the same government that sent them there in the first place.

I agree. Both of my grandfathers served in WWII. Both were honorable men.

My best friend is a US Air Force vet who served in Iraq. He’s awesome. Never brags about his service or training. Doesn’t expect hero treatment. Proudly wears his USAF hat daily.

He also doesn’t seem to care about the kneeling thing because I asked him specifically when it was a big controversy. “I personally choose to stand, but I took an oath to defend other Americans’ right to kneel if they want to” was his exact words.

Yea... People really want kids to be taught trans lifestyles, post birth abortion, racial division, zero enforcement of violent crime and overwhelming illegal immigration. You really shouldn't be calling names if you're this ignorant of what both sides are for.
That’s weird because those aren’t things that myself or any liberal I associate with desire. Nobody is trying to teach my child a “trans lifestyle”. Not something I have to worry about. Post birth abortion, not even sure what you’re referring to with that one. You won’t find an American voter who supports that. Racial division just has never been much of an issue in my generation, that’s a problem that I’m happy to say will start quickly dying off. Zero enforcement of violent crime…again not something anyone is arguing for. Personally I’d love to see less enforcement on several categories of non-violent crime so that MORE time can be spent apprehending violent criminals and with less crowded prisons, they can stay locked up LONGER. That is the standard liberal view. “Overwhelming illegal immigration”. People didn’t talk like that when Bush was President and illegal immigration was almost twice the rate it is today.

That’s weird because those aren’t things that myself or any liberal I associate with desire. Nobody is trying to teach my child a “trans lifestyle”. Not something I have to worry about. Post birth abortion, not even sure what you’re referring to with that one. You won’t find an American voter who supports that. Racial division just has never been much of an issue in my generation, that’s a problem that I’m happy to say will start quickly dying off. Zero enforcement of violent crime…again not something anyone is arguing for. Personally I’d love to see less enforcement on several categories of non-violent crime so that MORE time can be spent apprehending violent criminals and with less crowded prisons, they can stay locked up LONGER. That is the standard liberal view. “Overwhelming illegal immigration”. People didn’t talk like that when Bush was President and illegal immigration was almost twice the rate it is today.
That's why dems won. They are ignorant of facts so go with their feelings. The fact you think we've ever had illegals crossing at this rate in the past says a lot. It's estimated that 5 million people will illegally cross the southern border during Bidens 4 years... 5 million!

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I truly feel sorry that there are people that are so mentally messed up that they believe in this garbage that Democrats force down their throats.

4 billion years of humans existence and men and women are still born in the wrong body? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I truly feel sorry that there are people that are so mentally messed up that they believe in this garbage that Democrats force down their throats.

4 billion years of humans existence and men and women are still born in the wrong body? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Lol you’re so lost. Younger generations hate the Dems. But hate the fascist Republicans infinitely more.

ADVERTISEMENT