ADVERTISEMENT

OT Boneheaded play by the Who Dey!

Not even close. 1,000 percent no brainier. Definitely a penalty.
Very few if any are arguing it was not a penalty ffs. People are talking about the lack of consistency. Burrow took a late hit no call. Mixon was much further out of bounds when A 2ND defender hit him and no call. Mahomes had a similar pass on the play before his run to the one Joe Burrow got called for intentional grounding and no call. The block in the back that was key to the punt return. The 2 holding penalties on Mahomes run that wasn‘t called. These all happened in the 4th Quarter (most very late) alone. That is just a few things that people are bitching about. Not what was called on the Bengals but what was not called on the Chiefs. And all of those no calls were in the fourth quarter.

Very few if any are arguing it was not a penalty ffs. People are talking about the lack of consistency. Burrow took a late hit no call. Mixon was much further out of bounds when A 2ND defender hit him and no call. Mahomes had a similar pass on the play before his run to the one Joe Burrow got called for intentional grounding and no call. The block in the back that was key to the punt return. The 2 holding penalties on Mahomes run that wasn‘t called. These all happened in the 4th Quarter (most very late) alone. That is just a few things that people are bitching about. Not what was called on the Bengals but what was not called on the Chiefs. And all of those no calls were in the fourth quarter.
Bingo

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Burrow took a dive, flopped like a Dukie. Should have given him a penalty. You Bengal fans are the biggest homers I've ever seen in my life. Dude just barely put his hand on him.

The bengals got hosed way before the touch on back that Mahomes sold really well.

There was a hold on the same play. A blatant block in the back on the punt. Burrow got late hit the drive before. Chiefs given numerous big play do overs due to penalties with one actually being a redo. Bengals had numerous big plays called back late.

It was like the last three minutes of the Super Bowl but the whole game.

I’m NOT. A bengals fan. Unfortunately a falcons fan.

The bengals got hosed way before the touch on back that Mahomes sold really well.

There was a hold on the same play. A blatant block in the back on the punt. Burrow got late hit the drive before. Chiefs given numerous big play do overs due to penalties with one actually being a redo. Bengals had numerous big plays called back late.

It was like the last three minutes of the Super Bowl but the whole game.

I’m NOT. A bengals fan. Unfortunately a falcons fan.
Same crew using the same tactics from the Super Bowl. Really pathetic

Reactions: Catfan2226
Except that it isn't...That hit on Burrow is called every game except this week. Say it was a flop all you want. It will never be true.
It was clearly a flop. He acted like he got shot. Poor delusional Bengals fans.

Except multiple NFL shows were discussing it today among the other missed calls. Sorry Shano. Their opinion is more valuable than yours. Troll someone else. Poor delusional Shano.
I'm good. Just calling out the crybaby bungle fans. Highly entertaining.

I'm good. Just calling out the crybaby bungle fans. Highly entertaining.
We are pointing out the facts of missed calls. NFLRigged is trending on twitter for a reason and it isn't Bengals fans. It are the unbiased observers who saw what happened. Those observers include current and former NFL players who know what they are talking about. You on the other hand just want to troll and you aren't even that good at it.

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Except multiple NFL shows were discussing it today among the other missed calls. Sorry Shano. Their opinion is more valuable than yours. Troll someone else. Poor delusional Shano.
I don't give 2 flips whose talking about it. The question for you is are they playing anymore games this year? That's all that matters and no amount of kicking and screaming or bitching bellyaching is gonna change that simple glorious fact.

I don't give 2 flips whose talking about it. The question for you is are they playing anymore games this year? That's all that matters and no amount of kicking and screaming or bitching bellyaching is gonna change that simple glorious fact.
Yawn...if that is the best you got, you really should pack it in. I've seen three year olds with more creativity. I'd be embarrassed to go through life like that pumpkin but you do you. I'd laugh at you if I didn't feel sorry for you.

Yawn...if that is the best you got, you really should pack it in. I've seen three year olds with more creativity. I'd be embarrassed to go through life like that pumpkin but you do you. I'd laugh at you if I didn't feel sorry for you.
Yeah you got nothing. You are done. Carry on sir.

Reactions: JLoad22
Burrow took a dive, flopped like a Dukie. Should have given him a penalty. You Bengal fans are the biggest homers I've ever seen in my life. Dude just barely put his hand on him.
I'm not saying he took a big hit from Chiefs pass rusher.....but the ball was clearly out and dude took two steps and still pushed him in the chest. The pass rusher intentionally let Burrow know the rush is near him and in today's NFL....that is roughing the passer. But he didnt' flop as you're letting on....maybe Burrow added the somersault, but he clearly was pushed to the ground.....the video is attached and pretty obvious

All that matters is that the Chiefs are playing for another championship. Did the Chief's get a little home-cooking? Perhaps. But that is because they won more games in the regular season. The Bungles should have not drooped the first two games to start the season. Arrowhead is Arrowhead, and Mahomes is Mahomes, and the Chiefs are playing in a 3rd Super Bowl in 3 years.

How 'bout them CHIEFS!

Reactions: shano
All that matters is that the Chiefs are playing for another championship. Did the Chief's get a little home-cooking? Perhaps. But that is because they won more games in the regular season. The Bungles should have not drooped the first two games to start the season. Arrowhead is Arrowhead, and Mahomes is Mahomes, and the Chiefs are playing in a 3rd Super Bowl in 3 years.

How 'bout them CHIEFS!
How did you become a Kansas City fan? You like the colors or something as a kid?

How did you become a Kansas City fan? You like the colors or something as a kid?
I was born in Emporia, Kansas (home of Dean Smith) and went to college there in the early 90s. Fell in love with DT and Neil Smith (plus Monday night against the Raiders), and the rest is history (plus I live north of Kansas City now). Only thing that sucks is putting up with these pesky KU fans in the area.

How 'bout them CHIEFS!
3rd I’m 3 years? Your Bengals beat the Chiefs last year to go to the SB

• Haha
Reactions: Dallas-Wild

How 'bout them CHIEFS!
The chiefs are not playing in their 3rd SB is 3 years. They are playing in their 2nd in 3 years. If you are going to try to talk smack, at least get the facts right.

The chiefs are not playing in their 3rd SB is 3 years. They are playing in their 2nd in 3 years. If you are going to try to talk smack, at least get the facts right.
My bad, I meant to type 3 in 4 years, but I guess my fingers got ahead of my brain. Still, that ain't bad, and it's a lot better than the Bungles played against a one-legged quarterback.

Reactions: shano
3rd I’m 3 years? Your Bengals beat the Chiefs last year to go to the SB
My bad, I meant to type 3 in 4 years, but I guess my fingers got ahead of my brain. Still, that ain't bad, and it's a lot better than the Bungles played against a one-legged quarterback.

You won last night but those Bungles still own a 3-1 record against the Chiefs and Mahomes.

ADVERTISEMENT