ADVERTISEMENT

OT Boneheaded play by the Who Dey!

Bengal homer goes after Roethlisberger while turning a blind eye to current player Joe Mixon punching a girl in the face, the current Bengal O-linemen fighting a rape allegation, etc. Run along, all you are doing here is making a fool of yourself.
You and your dad go put on your Rapist jerseys and cheer for a team that you have zero ties to a city. Zero. People that root for rapists are generally rapists themselves. Feel sorry for your wife, if you even have one.

Steelers are 3rd best in a 4 team division. Hopefully Kenny Pickett doesnt rape someone. Doesnt matter because he sucks anyway. Kenny Picket. LOLOLOL

And a guy who roots for a team that hasnt been relevent in 5 years clowning on a super bowl runner up and AFC runner up saying people look foolish???? Jesus youre stupid.

Now go rape your wife on some girl

Keep talking. You are making the entire Bungle fanbase look dumb and it's priceless. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nah, youve looked dumb your entire life. I don't post often, used to, but read daily for years. My God you are an angry, ignorant dirt bag. You argue with everyone on this board and rafters. And I guarantee you beat your wife and kids. God forbid you have kids. Get some help bud. Meds help. Not meth, meds.

Nah, youve looked dumb your entire life. I don't post often, used to, but read daily for years. My God you are an angry, ignorant dirt bag. You argue with everyone on this board and rafters. And I guarantee you beat your wife and kids. God forbid you have kids. Get some help bud. Meds help. Not meth, meds.

YOU telling someone their angry? YOU telling someone to seek help???

Just put on ignore it’s the trash can on here.

Then you don’t have to read garbage. And never see these ignorant posts.

Just put on ignore it’s the trash can on here.

Then you don’t have to read garbage. And never see these ignorant posts.

LOL, garbage? He goes on a lunatic rant about rape and telling posters not to beat their women and you stroll in and pick the one post of his that was halfway coherent (after they sedated him) and act like he's sane.

But you don't consider his filth posts garbage. Disingenuous much?

Good advice on using Ignore. That's a perfect place for both of you.

You and your dad go put on your Rapist jerseys and cheer for a team that you have zero ties to a city. Zero. People that root for rapists are generally rapists themselves. Feel sorry for your wife, if you even have one.

Steelers are 3rd best in a 4 team division. Hopefully Kenny Pickett doesnt rape someone. Doesnt matter because he sucks anyway. Kenny Picket. LOLOLOL

And a guy who roots for a team that hasnt been relevent in 5 years clowning on a super bowl runner up and AFC runner up saying people look foolish???? Jesus youre stupid.

Now go rape your wife on some girl
Mixon wanted for Menacing…you know, the Bungle who punched a girl in the face. LOL at the holier than thou Bungle fans. Hahaha!

Reactions: shano
Mixon wanted for Menacing…you know, the Bungle who punched a girl in the face. LOL at the holier than thou Bungle fans. Hahaha!
You calling anyone holier than thou is a laugh. You are just as guilty of what you accuse Bengals fans of. When you point your finger at someone else, you have 3 pointing back at yourself.

You calling anyone holier than thou is a laugh. You are just as guilty of what you accuse Bengals fans of. When you point your finger at someone else, you have 3 pointing back at yourself.
Great now he’s staring at his hand trying to figure that out. He’ll be up all night.

🤣🤣🤣

Haha. Thug Mixon wanted by police for pointing a gun at a woman and saying I should just shoot you in the face cause the cops can't touch me 🙄. What a tool. What say you now asshat?

Haha. Thug Mixon wanted by police for pointing a gun at a woman and saying I should just shoot you in the face cause the cops can't touch me 🙄. What a tool. What say you now asshat?
Yeah prosecutors dropped charge.Appears the police jumped the gun or so I just read.So what say you clown?
You judge someone first without knowing all I see.

w
My point remains the same (since I posted it after the Mixon arrest warrant news was released) and for you as well. You point fingers at Mixon or other Bengals while defending and looking the other way on Ben, etc. Want to know what an asshat looks like? Take a gander everytime you stand in front of a bathroom sink.

Yeah prosecutors dropped charge.Appears the police jumped the gun or so I just read.So what say you clown?
Nah he got special treatment. He is a punk. Police can't catch him lol. What a dumbass.

But Ben was innocent, right? If it wasn't for double standards, you would have no standards at all.
Screw Ben. A thug is a thug no matter who he plays for. His ass should have been locked up too.

Yeah dropped the charges just like Ray Rice's girlfriend. Funny how that happens.🤔

Yeah dropped the charges just like Ray Rice's girlfriend. Funny how that happens.🤔
Doesn't matter how it happens.Im not judging nobody.Remember innocent until proven guilty but in today's society it's vice versa.

Not 1 Rooney or Brown gives a shit about what you clowns are doing on here. Acting like you're defending your family. May take the title for worst pillow fight thread ive read on this forum.

Not 1 Rooney or Brown gives a shit about what you clowns are doing on here. Acting like you're defending your family. May take the title for worst pillow fight thread ive read on this forum.
Wow,coming from a fan of a team that has moved from city to city,nice of you to drop your opinion in this pillow fight thread

• Haha
Reactions: dvillecatfan
As I said Ben is a thug too. He should have went to jail too. I give no ****s who they play for. A criminal is a criminal.

Why should have have gone to jail ????

When asked why he was not prosecuted, the District Attorney said "We had no case". Those were his exact words.

Multiple sources that were there said she was pitifully drunk, tried to talk to him, he couldn't get away fast enough so she got mad and got back at him by calling rape.

Again, the DA said they had no case. Ben haters that weren't there know more though? Clownery

Bungle fans and Steeler haters: "Ben raped her! I wasn't there but he did it!!"

District Attorney's exact words: "We didn't prosecute because we had no case."

Bungle fans and Steeler haters: "Ben raped her! I wasn't there but he did it!!"

District Attorney's exact words: "We didn't prosecute because we had no case."

I bet if it was your wife or daughter or sister or mother you wouldn't be on Rapistburger's nuts so hard.🤡

I bet if it was your wife or daughter or sister or mother you wouldn't be on Rapistburger's nuts so hard.🤡
The Cincinnati Police Department were able to get in contact with the victim. She understands the need to dismiss this case and the potential that we could refile this at a later date. She does still want to go forward with this charge if we do. 🤡

Excuse me ? You said he's a POS that should be in jail for raping a girl. I told you the DA of Georgia said there was no case. Good thing you aren't on a jury of anything matters since you shoot first and ask later.

Last edited:
Excuse me ? You said he's a POS that should be in jail for raping a girl. I told you the DA of Georgia said there was no case. Good thing you aren't on a jury of anything matters since you shoot first and ask later.

Sorry I proved you wrong and you responded like a baby.
🤣🤡

ADVERTISEMENT