ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bama vs UCF Bball

Cawood86

All-American
Feb 20, 2005
Game's at Bama. They look a little off. Have no idea how good or bad UCF is.

ucf has looked pretty decent today. their center is 7’6.”

Bama bb players were distracted by the football team getting in.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Typical SEC...Not to worry they'll play like the 96 Bulls when we roll into town...

I think K State beat Vandy.

And people wonder why the SEC continues rates poorly as a conference.

I think K State beat Vandy.

And people wonder why the SEC continues rates poorly as a conference.
LOL the SEC is insanely good this season and rate right now as the 2nd best conference at worst. We ( the SEC has won a ton of non con games this season but you can't win them all. UCF is a good team and Vandy is a decent team with alot of talent .

LOL the SEC is insanely good this season and rate right now as the 2nd best conference at worst. We ( the SEC has won a ton of non con games this season but you can't win them all. UCF is a good team and Vandy is a decent team with alot of talent .

Right currently we are in a mix of a couple conferences for 2nd.

But this just illustrates things. Bama and Vandy were both at home. They were favorites to win these games.

We might have been a little early with the sec praise this year. Conference went 6-4 this weekend. Arkansas lost and Bama lost. I had hope they would be ranked tourney teams, but they'll end up being NIT like always.

Normally were 6th best. I would imagine well end up 4th best. And no, that's not a great achievement out 6 majors.

Reactions: Apoxie
ADVERTISEMENT