ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar

200.gif

What else is left to say?

A.) Good luck to the kid.
B.) UK isn't for everyone
C.) It's "WEST VIRGINIA". Who cares?
D.) Maybe he WANTS to spend 4 years in college.
E.) Huggins is friends with Calipari yet before anyone knew that many thought Huggins was a drunken asshole, but now he's a good guy.

Last edited:
We aren't going to get another grad transfer like Travis. Those types don't occur every year.

But, I think Cal will get the talent here, nonetheless. He always does.

Unfortunately I think you're right about finding another Travis. We were fortunate.

Thankful my daughter attends UK and loves it here but I pray she never turns into an arrogant UK basketball fan. So far, she's been level headed
What an arrogant thing to say. We love our basketball and Cal. We expect to win and get great players. We support our team and school. If that’s arrogant we’ll i guess I’m arrogant. Thank God I’m not PC or a snowflake.

WV had been after him for a long time, Ky did not offer until a few wks ago, but the thing is we may not get Wiseman and Stewart either ..

As of now none of the experts are picking UK for any of the targets left. I guess the insiders are right. They say Kentucky will go the grad transfer route again which is fine by me, especially if they’re as good as Travis.
That’s not really true though. There may not be a guy that the expert CONSENSUS is that Kentucky will get. But there are insiders that are picking UK for Wiseman and some that pick us for Carey. And Hurt’s “lock” to Kansas has to be at least in question with what’s come out at the trial. I’m on the border of wouldn’t be surprised/expectant that Cal still gets one (or more) of Wiseman, Carey, Hurt, & McDaniels.

ADVERTISEMENT