ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe at “85% healthy” right now

I think its a far smaller number overall , talking about the entirety of BBN , that wants the Cats to lose . Very few actually compared to the 1000s of hardcore fans that may want Cal gone , for the good of the program , but would never hope for losses for Oscar and the gang .

When he said it was no big deal, hindsight told me it was and without a 100% Oscar, it's shaping up to be a long season.

None of you have ever seen an NFL or NBA scouting report? No one is ever healthy or injured it’s like a riddle. The layers are impenetrable.

“Why isn’t he being 1000% honest with a bunch of fans?!”

Because he’s navigating opposing coaches and media. It’s not an excuse it’s the damn truth. He’s not trying to trick fans. That’s so asinine.
This is true. Cal ain't foolin' anyone anymore. Unless Barney has a checkbook in his hand.

The most confusing part to me is that if Cal was just honest and transparent he’d have been fine. Returning POY is out with an injury, people are bummed but probably cut you some slack. Not telling the truth is just more gas on the fire.
THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.

Reactions: chroix
It is common for coaches in college and pro sports not to want to discuss player injuries. Oscar is playing. He seems to be struggling a little bit but he is still playing well.
Most fans do not hate the coach's guts over a minor issue like this. A lot of you simply are crazy. You hate the coach so much that I believe your issues with him go beyond basketball.
Some of you are terrible fans. I hope this team overachieves this year just to shut you up.

Reactions: Graham51
Ah, if you had zero respect for him, it can't get any lower. No worries. I'm sure Calipari would be concerned about losing you as a fan, though. You might text him or call him and let him know. So sad.

But seriously, is it possible Calipari actually thought the procedure was minor or maybe that he hoped it was minor? Regardless of what was said, the man isn't clairvoyant. Clearly, the issue was more serious than what was said.

So, if you still supported Cal and gave him the benefit of the doubt, what would you be saying right now? You'd be saying, "Seems we've dodged a bullet here. He's playing this well at 85%? When he gets back to full strength, he will be that much better. So, this is good news. He's got 2 weeks here with not many games, so he should be able to get back during this time." I know, that's crazy thinking, eh?

But for someone who already has ZERO respect for a man, every word is analyzed with a jaundiced eye. Every interview is scoured for reasons to reinforce that opinion. And hey, you'll find them.

Remember when Cal was brought in? Louisville fans hated his guts. Everything he did was dissected. He was almost certainly cheating. He was a liar. He was like a used car dealer, slick and slimy. Every public word was just for show. Every action, even the charitable things he did, was for personal promotion and disingenuous. Now, UK fans are the ones saying these things. This is where we are.

Yeah, this is where we are. 9 win season 2 years ago, lost to a 15 seed in the 1st round last year, and had 2 losses this year before December. Dude is killing it. I wonder why people are starting to question him?

Il Wildcat is so hypnotized by Cal and his wondrous philantrophy he doesn't care about the losses , the insults , the word salad pressers etc etc and etc . Hes like the lesbian press manager for the pres Biden " Joe can do wrong". LOL
Really, ManitouDan. I read his reply to your post, and I’d give him 20 likes if I could. You‘re allowing your hatred for Cal to consume what little brain you had at one time. Guys a great moderator and his post are always informative and on point. He tries his best to be neutral and his post are on point. Some posters like you that hate Cal have allowed your hate to control your emotions. Anyone that doesn’t hate Cal is fair game for you and your cronies to attack and belittle. People have to see everything your way or they’re the enemy. I’ve supported Cal since he’s been here, but like others I believe things have to change or Cal needs to step down after next year. This board has become a direct reflection of today’s society. If others don’t agree with you just degrade into them into submission. It appears you have this mindset like some others on the board that do the same thing regularly. Our world is slowly turning to shit, because of people like you.

Last edited:
Really, ManitouDan. I read his reply to your post, and I’d give him 20 likes if I could. You‘re allowing your hatred for Cal to consume what little brain you had at one time. Guys a great moderator and his post are always informative and on point. He tries his best to be neutral and his post are very informative. Some posters like you that hate Cal have allowed your hate to control your emotions. Anyone that doesn’t hate Cal is fair game for you and your cronies to attack and belittle. People have to see everything your way or they’re the enemy. I’ve supported Cal since he’s been here, but like others I believe things have to change or Cal needs to step down after next year. This board has become a direct reflection of today’s society. If others don’t agree with you just degrade into submission. It appears you have this mindset like some others on the board that do the same thing everyday. Our world is slowly turning to shit, because of people like you.
I guess you didnt stay at a Holiday Inn , last night ... LOL , Anyway Good Am , Merry Christmas , and Go Cats .. I cant believe what's left of my little brain was able to get all that out . Maybe tomorrow I'll get back to degrading everyone into submission . As for today , I think I'll steal the neighbors Christmas gifts from under the tree .. LOL , this board is something .

ADVERTISEMENT