ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar informing coaches of decision today, Public announcement Sat.

I thought everyone already knew it's pretty much West Virginia.

Sounds like too many connections with WVU for UK or anyone else to have a chance to break through

It's not just WHO will leak it, but how accurate will it be? Not uncommon at all for someone to leak information just for it to end up wrong. I'm hoping we get him but everyone's saying WVU which sucks but oh well, way of the road, keep on chugging.

It's not just WHO will leak it, but how accurate will it be? Not uncommon at all for someone to leak information just for it to end up wrong. I'm hoping we get him but everyone's saying WVU which sucks but oh well, way of the road, keep on chugging.

Well if attention is desired for the announcement then bet your last dollar there will be some false UK Buzz.

Reactions: jace2012
Was your other account banned?

Haters
Or
Mods didn’t like I posted stuff for free when they have a subscription people buy for info no where near as good as mine

One of the two. Probably combination of both I assume. People call me all sorts of nasty stuff in the past and nothing happened. People hate for whatever reason. If I get banned again I’m not doing it again.

I’m not coachx I don’t make up things I hear. I’ve been pretty clear I’m Not an insider by any sense of the term but have really good people I know who hear this kind of stuff. What’s relevant I share. Most I don’t share. If it’s something good or bad about UK and they say they don’t care if I post I share

I have much better material I don’t share

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Haters
Or
Mods didn’t like I posted stuff for free when they have a subscription people buy for info no where near as good as mine

One of the two. Probably combination of both I assume. People call me all sorts of nasty stuff in the past and nothing happened. People hate for whatever reason. If I get banned again I’m not doing it again.

I’m not coachx I don’t make up things I hear. I’ve been pretty clear I’m Not an insider by any sense of the term but have really good people I know who hear this kind of stuff. What’s relevant I share. Most I don’t share. If it’s something good or bad about UK and they say they don’t care if I post I share

I’m not an insider but I have a ton of information I can’t even share that is so good. I’m not an insider though. I have better information than most. I’m not an insider though but I do know things that outsiders wouldn’t know.

Huggins know's where the bodies are buried and he's probably buried a couple. Huggie a thug...

giphy.gif

9gKN.gif

tumblr_mwf5yobQw41rij3cfo1_400.gif

Haters
Or

So what ‘19 bigs do you think UK will sign?

You don’t have to have any kind of inside information to predict WVU on this one. The kid is from West Virginia; Huggins has been recruiting him for years; he took his official visit to West Virginia and then scheduled an announcement almost immediately afterwards; 91% of CB picks for WVU.

This one seems pretty transparent. Good opportunity for fake insiders to make a safe prediction.

You don’t have to have any kind of inside information to predict WVU on this one. The kid is from West Virginia; Huggins has been recruiting him for years; he took his official visit to West Virginia and then scheduled an announcement almost immediately afterwards; 91% of CB picks for WVU.

This one seems pretty transparent. Good opportunity for fake insiders to make a safe prediction.
Insider here. He will pick UK or WVU.

Wouldn’t say that huggins is a good dude and in all fairness he’s built a relationship with that kid far longer than anyone else has

Coach,

I didn't think you'd downplay Huggins, considering he's let you speak at his coaching clinics when you're alternating spots with Riley, Larry Brown, and Phil Jackson.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I agree with you, but have you ever felt confident about a recruit picking UK? You're the recruiting doomsday prophet around here, reminding us all how many bigs we still need and consistently painting a picture of recruiting doom and despair.

I felt great about Maxey, Allen and Whitney.... felt great about Oscar for a long time up until the UK visit when something happened that must of soured things.

What big man are people supposed to be confident in getting?

Last edited:
I felt great about Maxey, Allen and Whitney.... felt great about Oscar for a long time up until the UK visit when something happened that must of soured things.

What big man are people supposed to be confident in getting?

had not heard that Oscar's visit wasn't good.............have heard that about Stewart

So both of those guys visits hurt UK..........wow

Wonder what Cary thought of Bib Blue Madness then

had not heard that Oscar's visit wasn't good.............have heard that about Stewart

So both of those guys visits hurt UK..........wow

Wonder what Cary thought of Bib Blue Madness then

I’m wondering if they were looking for something extra and things didn’t work out when cal said we don’t do that here

ADVERTISEMENT