ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar got his UK offer

Is it wrong to think everytime cal offers another big he’s less confident in the ones he’s already offered? I know the likelihood is we get a couple but it has me wondering

Reactions: bkr5
Shit or get off the pot, so to speak. I agree completely.
Wiseman has said for more then a year he ain't committing early. Which is a great thing for us as he gets to see the train wreck which is Penny and he gets to see UK dominate college basketball this season. But as I said in another thread the UK fandom and Wiseman thing is a example of UK fan lunacy but that is the downside of extreme fandom no way around that it happens in all fandoms a kid wants to take his time and make the right choice and the fans act like he owes them something . But really in the off chance Wiseman goes else where UK will land 4 bigs in the top 30 IMO regardless so we will be fine . Carey seems like a long shot but who knows.

I mean, Carey and Wiseman would be ideal, but Carey and Oscar is more realistic.
Wiseman , carey , Oscar and one more is ideal . I think it will be wiseman , Oscar , maybe the Igeihon and a stretch 4 like Hurt or Mcdaniels . Wiseman is a the better pro prospect but Carey is the better college prospect if that makes sense as Carey can come in a get 20/12 even on a loaded team. Wiseman IMO is more of a 15/11/4 type .

More proof UK is going to lose 4 bigs this year.
For sure . All 4 should be top 40 picks.

Reactions: westerncat
Wiseman has said for more then a year he ain't committing early. Which is a great thing for us as he gets to see the train wreck which is Penny and he gets to see UK dominate college basketball this season. But as I said in another thread the UK fandom and Wiseman thing is a example of UK fan lunacy but that is the downside of extreme fandom no way around that it happens in all fandoms a kid wants to take his time and make the right choice and the fans act like he owes them something . But really in the off chance Wiseman goes else where UK will land 4 bigs in the top 30 IMO regardless so we will be fine . Carey seems like a long shot but who knows.

Basically all you needed to say is trust Cal. I kid lol

By the time Oscar arrives he will be much improved. If we don’t get him I’m shocked. Love he’s game

Wiseman , carey , Oscar and one more is ideal . I think it will be wiseman , Oscar , maybe the Igeihon and a stretch 4 like Hurt or Mcdaniels . Wiseman is a the better pro prospect but Carey is the better college prospect if that makes sense as Carey can come in a get 20/12 even on a loaded team. Wiseman IMO is more of a 15/11/4 type .

For sure . All 4 should be top 40 picks.
there is no chance Wiseman averages 11 rebounds. He can't rebound against 6'4 guys in high school. Carey is the better college prospect and Wiseman has more the down the road upside but Wiseman is no superstar stud type whether we get him or not. He averaged 13 and 8 at a major school I'd consider that great for him. At memphis maybe he can get 17 and 8

Reactions: Stonewall12
I'm not buying that this has much to do with Wiseman.

UK needs bodies in the front court.

ADVERTISEMENT