ADVERTISEMENT

"Only 1 assist"

I thought that was a jab myself as well. He pulled it back instantly and made it sound like it was bc of their defense.

But, my impression was he was defending his guy Ball in the one area at halftime he was better than Fox on.

Anyone with eyeballs saw who the better player was tonight. And the first game was much of the same Ball just got more credit than deserved bc they beat U.K. At Rupp. Which is an accomplishment. But it was kinda UCLAs and Ball's coming out party.

But U.K. Just ended any kind of UCLA talk for the year. See-Ya.

I wonder if this game changes either players' draft status? Would be funny if Fox moves ahead of him.

Fox has already proven he can play the assist game, but beat them a different way because it was working extremely well. I see no problem at all and no point on Alford's part other than grasping at straws.

Fox clearly stated in the postgame presser that UCLA was not leaving Monk or Willis under any circumstances, so he just took his man... who happens to be even better than Steph Curry. Good Job Fox!

It wasn't a shot. Their defense was told not to cheat off shooters. If you watch it, when he penetrates, Monk's guy never moves. The bigs stay back to keep Bam from getting oops. He was getting that floater all night. They wanted to take away the outlets, and they instead made him too good.

Reactions: thornie1
ADVERTISEMENT