ADVERTISEMENT

One Thing I've Noticed Cal Supporters Do a Lot...

ThunderMash

Junior
Apr 28, 2019
Not North Carolina
They LOVE bringing up stats for his entire UK career. Examples:

"Cal has a ton of NCAA tournament wins since he got to UK."
"Cal has brought so much success to UK."
"Cal has multiple Final Fours."

Do you notice anything? The stats supporting those arguments are things Cal did, like, 10 years ago. Here's the deal: Idgaf about what Cal did 10 years ago. He was great back then, OK. Cool. But I want to see his results NOW. I'm tired of hearing about how awesome he is for stuff back then.

I invite any Cal supporter to provide RECENT stats to prove that Cal is doing a good job at Kentucky. I'd bet there isn't much to say.

Do you notice anything? The stats supporting those arguments are things Cal did, like, 10 years ago. Here's the deal: Idgaf about what Cal did 10 years ago. He was great back then, OK. Cool. But I want to see his results NOW. I'm tired of hearing about how awesome he is for stuff back then.

I invite any Cal supporter to provide RECENT stats to prove that Cal is doing a good job at Kentucky. I'd bet there isn't much to say.
i sure was a lot better 10 years ago myself things change

Sounds like Indiana fans Circa 1998

''RMK HAS 3 TITLES
''RMK JUST WENT TO THE FINAL FOUR 6 YEARS AGO''
''WHO CAN WE HIRE TO REPLACE HIM?''

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Looking at this play again . Cal said if the lob wasn’t there then Reeves was the next option . We didn’t even do anything to get him open either though . If Reed didn’t make the lob throw it looked like we just would have ended up with a contested shot.
Cal had a full TO to think about it, and that's what he came up with. Gross.

The Cal Boys get off to wagging their fingers in UK fans faces from their morale high horse. They don't give a shit about the Kentucky Basketball program, just stirring the pot with their narrowmindedness. They rationalize every loss and then come on here after even beating a team that Kentucky should like Vandy and act like UK is on track for a Final 4. Always have an excuse for his shortcomings as a head coach. There were some highs early on in the Cal tenure but it has been reduced to nothing but embarrassment hitting all-time low points. CCC is incompetent, a fraud and teams with a pulse are constantly embarrassing him. It's not getting any better, only worse. No more ultimatums. It's past time to shit or get off the pot with him.

Last edited:

As soon as some give us the Oats stats since he's been the "must have" name lately.

Cal is 4-3 against Oats. Cal is at UK. Oats is at Alabama. UK is what 5th or 7th in the SEC? Oats is at 1st? With two SEC tourney titles since 2020. UK? 0. We sound like Indiana fans after they beat us in 2011.
I said Oats was more impressive than Cal in the regular season. I’m not sure what more I could say to get you to see that we agree on everything you just said.

The only thing I said they were relatively even in was the NCAA tourney which they’ve both leave much to be desired.

I said Oats was more impressive than Cal in the regular season. I’m not sure what more I could say to get you to see that we agree on everything you just said.

The only thing I said they were relatively even in was the NCAA tourney which they’ve both leave much to be desired.
I was just saying, The people saying that Oats sucks are hilarious.

But, what does that have to do with Oats.

We're talking about Nate Oats, how many FFs does he have?
Oats has been at Alabama for 4 or 5 years. How many SEC titles does Oats have since 2019? SEC tourney titles? Calipari hasn't made a sweet 16 in 5 years. Oats has. UK's last one seed? 2015. Oat's last? 2023. He's at Alabama, btw.

Welcome to UK basketball in 2024. Beating Alabama and Nate Oats is our superbowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT