ADVERTISEMENT

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong

I can’t stand him just as much as all of you all. But time to let it go.
The biggest recruiting clown show travesty in the history of the university just occurred, and you want our fans to "let it go?"

Nope.

We won't let it go.

We're going to double down and dedicate a Vietnam-styled guerilla warfare campaign to this issue.

The biggest recruiting clown show travesty in the history of the university just occurred, and you want our fans to "let it go?"

Nope.

We won't let it go.

We're going to double down and dedicate a Vietnam-styled guerilla warfare campaign to this issue.
Fine. But I’m ready to move on. Is the board just going to be Sharpe posts until the Bahamas?

I just feel bad for the young men in the photo. Obviously the nuclear blast depicted in the graphic has melted off large portions of their skin and faces.

Looks like a casting call for the new The Hills Have Eyes/Space Jam crossover.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Maybe for you. I can assure you you're in the minority on wanting to sweep this one away into the archives.
I’m just tired about something we can no longer change. I’m still not happy about it. But at this point there’s absolutely nothing else that can be done.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT