ADVERTISEMENT

One more nice quick UK practice clip

Yea, can’t even imagine what sort of jersey they’ll roll out for the Bahamas. Kentucky basketball uniforms are the antithesis Alabama football jerseys. They’re sometimes wild af.

B9315877341Z.1_20150115121415_000_G5I9MD7G7.1-0.jpg

I don't think you can keep IQ or Herro off the floor in addition to Hagans.

Green is going to have to battle and improve imo to not see minutes reduce as the season goes on unless we play a lot of 3 guard lineups; but then w NR, EJ, PJ, Travis, KJ it's hard to see a ton of 3 guard lineups.....

Unless we (dare I say it)...platoon. I don't see any of those guys getting left off the floor significantly and while it may not be hockey shift style I think we see an adapted platoonish system. And if Baker can shoot anything like people have said then....

I don't think you can keep IQ or Herro off the floor in addition to Hagans.

Green is going to have to battle and improve imo to not see minutes reduce as the season goes on unless we play a lot of 3 guard lineups; but then w NR, EJ, PJ, Travis, KJ it's hard to see a ton of 3 guard lineups.....

Unless we (dare I say it)...platoon. I don't see any of those guys getting left off the floor significantly and while it may not be hockey shift style I think we see an adapted platoonish system. And if Baker can shoot anything like people have said then....
This team is talented top to bottom. Be hard to keep anybody off the floor.

Yea, can’t even imagine what sort of jersey they’ll roll out for the Bahamas. Kentucky basketball uniforms are the antithesis Alabama football jerseys. They’re sometimes wild af.

B9315877341Z.1_20150115121415_000_G5I9MD7G7.1-0.jpg
Sad part is those are pretty dope minus the checkers.

ADVERTISEMENT