ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss is full of cup cakes!!

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
They have not been tested in their first 4 games:
The 4 teams ( Furman, MTSU, Wake, Ga. Southern) they have played thus far have a combined record of 5-10.
We are going to Oxford and are going to punch them in the mouth!
Hard!
Plus, its a revenge game from just 2 seasons ago when we lost by just 3 in Oxford.
If I had the money Id take the 17.5 pts and high step to the Fifth 3rd Bank because we are winning this football game!!!

Last edited:
The 4 teams ( Furman, MTSU, Wake, Ga. Southern) they have played thus far have a combined record of 5-10.
Hard!
Plus, its a revenge game from just 2 seasons ago when we lost by just 3 in Oxford.
If I had the money Id take the 17.5 pts and high step to the Fifth 3rd Bank because we are winning this football game!!!
If we're going to win, then why would you take the spread over the moneyline?

Reactions: Bluefield88
I'm just trying to figure out where we went from being on even terms with them to the point they had to have the most flukish of things happen for them to beat us to now, well, they are #6 and how dare we poke the bear by saying such inflammatory trash talk as...*checks notes*...they have about an 80% chance to beat us and their fans may not be as intimidating at an 11:00 kickoff.

😐

I'm old enough to remember beating Virginia Tech in a bowl game a few years ago and our head coach telling us we don't take shit off anybody. Now...apparently we grab a shovel and ask for more. What has happened to us? I mean I get the Stoops fatigue. I was ready to fire him after the South Carolina game but good Lord, we have 8 games left and this team is too talented to just piss it away. Stoops has earned the right to finish this through for better or worse; let's try to win some ballgames. Feel like we are wanting to cut off our nose to spite our face. Ole Miss is probably the better team and I wish them well the rest of the season but why on Earth would we ever concede to them before the game is played because they have a fancy number in front of their name? If they beat us, they beat us but the beta male energy is flowing rampant here lately and there is no reason for it.

I'm just trying to figure out where we went from being on even terms with them to the point they had to have the most flukish of things happen for them to beat us to now, well, they are #6 and how dare we poke the bear by saying such inflammatory trash talk as...*checks notes*...they have about an 80% chance to beat us and their fans may not be as intimidating at an 11:00 kickoff.

😐

I'm old enough to remember beating Virginia Tech in a bowl game a few years ago and our head coach telling us we don't take shit off anybody. Now...apparently we grab a shovel and ask for more. What has happened to us? I mean I get the Stoops fatigue. I was ready to fire him after the South Carolina game but good Lord, we have 8 games left and this team is too talented to just piss it away. Stoops has earned the right to finish this through for better or worse; let's try to win some ballgames. Feel like we are wanting to cut off our nose to spite our face. Ole Miss is probably the better team and I wish them well the rest of the season but why on Earth would we ever concede to them before the game is played because they have a fancy number in front of their name? If they beat us, they beat us but the beta male energy is flowing rampant here lately and there is no reason for it.
Who- Big Bad with the call out - like it!

There are a lot of Chicken Littles- not the type you want to team up with in tough circumstances

Hard!
4 of the 10 losses were to Ole Miss

Hate to say it but my gut tells me UK is about receive a historic ass beating.
Based on.....Kiffin has a pretty visor?

Seriously, someone PLEASE explain to me why I am supposed to have nightmares tonight thinking about the game Saturday. What is it that Ole Miss has done to make me think they are Freddy Kruger?

Like I said, they may beat us. They may beat us handily. Just completely bewildered to think that will happen before we play them.

Reactions: BlueTick2
Ole Miss may take some time to adjust to speed and talent of a SEC opponent. UKs pitiful offense better take advantage early if so. We know the D will ball out but the offense has to show up and do well for 4 quarters as eventually Ole Miss will put up some points.

Reactions: CondorCat
Hard!
Might want to save your money. We may find Ole Piss to be TN on steroids. They have better receivers, better QB, as fast or faster pace of play, and they are at home. Not a good bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT