ADVERTISEMENT

Old people are awesome

Mods please ban for ageism. TIA

Where did you find a hidden gem like this and who sold their soul to make this happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantwaitfor8
These aged souls have no idea what they were doing. I picture them taking an hour to be herded up there.

Thanks Spears!

Mods please ban for ageism. TIA

Where did you find a hidden gem like this and who sold their soul to make this happen?
makes you wonder what kind'a net surfing the OP engages in... a man has to go to some strange places to find this stuff:)....

My bad. I thought this was a Helen Mirren appreciation thread.

Helen_Mirren_2.jpg
2707156c1e954db479cb5669c3d893a0--helen-mirren-ageless-beauty.jpg

What age constitute old? And is your constitution older than you are?

I'm 45 - which means II AM OLD to the millennials that I work with
But I'm do damn cool that they can't help but want to hug me
[laughing]

I'm thinking more like --- mid 60's and all having my past catch up with me and I start to talk to pigeons --- like Tesla --- and maybe poop myself...a little

wait.....

ok -- maybe I'm thinking about my 80's

gotta go spray weeds and drink something -- you've given me something to think (and mutter to myself) about as I work in my year though

PROMISE to come back later

(that kinds of sounds like a threat I KNOW)

What age constitute old? And is your constitution older than you are?

CULTURALLY OLD -- I hit that around mis 30's I think
PHYSIOLOGICALLY OLD --- I think that will be in my early 60's

I LIKE the idea of that chapter of life --- you're overlooked more and I think my mind is going to be like even MORE of a circus in my mind than there is now.....

.......DAMNIT I just got stung by a FING BEE........and kept typing

gotta go
but I think I just pressed myself on that one

playing with pain brothers and sisters -- I'm HERE FOR YA

CULTURALLY OLD -- I hit that around mis 30's I think
PHYSIOLOGICALLY OLD --- I think that will be in my early 60's

I LIKE the idea of that chapter of life --- you're overlooked more and I think my mind is going to be like even MORE of a circus in my mind than there is now.....

.......DAMNIT I just got stung by a FING BEE........and kept typing

gotta go
but I think I just pressed myself on that one

playing with pain brothers and sisters -- I'm HERE FOR YA
Turned 60 just this past Tuesday and the only time I piss myself is when I read Cardkilla's and Fuzz's post. The laughter is just too much to hold it in.

In all honesty, I figure physically I am in my forties. Still playing ball (softball) and took second in the Class D state tournament in Norman OK. about 2 weekends ago. Had the championship in hand with a 8 run lead only to blow it in the last three innings. Study and help teach martial arts which actually helps me stay in shape. More flexibility than most 30 year olds I know.

I love working in geriatrics. Seriously gonna be unprecedented growth till 2035. Gonna be like the 90s Microsoft but of the health field. Baby boomers 1946-1964 are going to be living off Medicare and I'll be Scrooge McDuck swimming in a pool of money

I love working in geriatrics. Seriously gonna be unprecedented growth till 2035. Gonna be like the 90s Microsoft but of the health field. Baby boomers 1946-1964 are going to be living off Medicare and I'll be Scrooge McDuck swimming in a pool of money
The best part of it is they don't really want to deal with emotional problems and all that crap we therapists have to deal with. They just want to chat. They are my favorite clients. They just pay to talk

Reactions: Willy4UK
The best part of it is they don't really want to deal with emotional problems and all that crap we therapists have to deal with. They just want to chat. They are my favorite clients. They just pay to talk

I love it. Medicare can allow me to bill for a 30 minute session even if the session lasts 16 minutes.

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT