ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State Hosts Michigan State Tuesday; Surprisingly OSU Leads MSU,

I live in Columbus. Thinking of going to that game then catching the UK game on DVR afterwards. Tix are like $18

Ohio State leads those teams because they have played all the worst teams in the conference so far. They have 9 of those wins against the bottom 6 teams all the teams that are going nowhere. They have a total of 1 win vs the top 7 teams in the conference. (not counting Ohio State).

Ohio State after blowing 3 straight games early in the year (2 at home vs mid majors and 1 vs Memphis) can actually have a shot to make a run at the NCAA tournament but they need to win 2 out of the last 3 games to have a shot. (Michigan State, Iowa, @ Michigan State) nice job by the schedule maker you play the same team twice in the last 3 weeks....

I don't think Ohio State is good enough to win any of the last 3 games though. Too young of a team even on their home court.

Ohio state actually has a good chance to make the tournament if they close out a win on Tuesday. Won't look like a bad loss anymore.

I'd give 18 bucks to boo their ass like a crazed maniac .. I loathe Tosu. Despise them . Cant stand them . I really dont like them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT