ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL KENTUCK V LSU GAME THREAD***

To be fair, you are changing lanes with your argument. You said we got nothing from Knox tonight. That's patently untrue.
It was the quietest 16 points I've ever seen. He could have lost the game all day himself by taking and missing the long 2 pointers he took when we were only up 2 and 4 points.

Again, go fu** yourself.
I did watch the game and he made a lot of bad decisions in crunch time.
You just keep looking at point and rebound totals.
Wow did you just learn the phrase fu** yourself? Isn’t it cool learning something new.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
That's fine, but he took some really bad shots in the last 2-3 minutes with time on the shot clock that led to easy baskets for LSU. He didn't value the basketball and he disappeared on defense. This game is more than points and rebounds.
Yeah, it is more than points and rebounds. And without Knox's points and rebounds tonight, we lose big time. We got abused by LSU's big man. That's on Richards (who was MIA), SKJ (to a lesser extent), and Gabriel, who is just too thin to check a guy like that.

Been a lot of Knox hate here lately, and not just in this thread. Seems like he's the scapegoat. Happens every season. I'm glad we have him, and I think he's doing fine.

761899.jpg

Reactions: ZenCatFan73
Been a lot of Knox hate on here lately, and not just in this thread. Seems like he's the scapegoat. Happens every season. I'm glad we have him, and I think he's doing fine.

Yea, not sure where this is coming from. Yea, he goes missing at times, but he is far from being bad. Freshmen have ups and downs. Doubt Knox will ever be the stud people want him to be, he could be, but he is not that type of player.

Reactions: ZenCatFan73
Wow. We've got three coaches on the bench and none of them could figure out you don't have to guard anything but the three point line there? Come on guys that's not that hard.

Yea, they were guarding the basket, a two wins you the game, and they gave up a three. Dumb as dirt.

Reactions: Soupbean
It was the quietest 16 points I've ever seen. He could have lost the game all day himself by taking and missing the long 2 pointers he took when we were only up 2 and 4 points.
He makes them and it’s a different tune. Smh. Even SGA was 2-7 with no assist and 3 TO in the first half and almost killed us going 1 on 1 but then helped lead us in the 2nd half to win. Funny how making shots do that. Knox was big on offense tonight, especially in the first half. His rebounding was good too. Who did you see so outstanding on defense tonight?

Excellent win on the road. How we play four out of our first six SEC games on the road I don’t understand. But UK can somehow win Saturday at Knoxville, it will be huge.

Yep! Great win considering we played most of the game without a couple starters.

ADVERTISEMENT