ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THRRAD*********

Terrible performance today. This team has a sweet 16 ceiling AT BEST.

BTW, I will be glad whenever the cocktail of STDs that Fifteeno has that make him look like the crypt keeper finally kill him off.

Totally disappointing loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervis_Griffith
There goes a 1 seed, imo

Not really. Beat KU and dominate the SEC we can still get one. Going to have to dominate the SEC though.

Again, I'm not that upset. We played terrible, they played well, got most of the breaks, and we still had a chance to send it to OT.

Freshmen missed FTs as I expected they would in a tight game, and need to learn to be more clutch. I'm much more disappointed with DW missing that huge one at the end.

Touch loss. Even as bad as we played, a couple bounces or a shot here and we win. But UK gotta a lot of work to do.

Who would've thought we'd beat them at football and they'd beat us at basketball this year.

Hate losing to the dirty birds period!! But they won't be the team to beat come march. We will be. Had we hit more of our Free Throws, we'd be celebrating a win. Like that we didn't give up and fought til the end. UL just played better. They dictated the pace and we fell into it. Stay positive folks. We'll be fine.

Sh!tty rims, switching defense, horrible rebounding, terrible free throw shooting, and horrible missed calls all game against UL's inside players against Bam and their guards constantly hacking our players on drives. That's what it took for UL to squeak out a win at home.

Reactions: Pervis_Griffith
I'm proud of this team. They had a horrible shooting night in a very hostile environment and only lost by 3. They're Freshmen and it showed but things will be much better by March. Go Big Blue!

Someone ask cal why he didnt give Mulder more clock..he was hot tonight 2-3 on 3's He likes to play Hawkins who had 0

We are NOT a good defensive team, regardless of Kenpom. We also don't know how to play good half court offense. This is a coaching issue. Note to Cal, running as fast as possible isn't better than developing a solid half court offense. I'm still not sold on how Cal builds a team. UL is terrible this year, we aren't good. I can only hope Camp Cal changes things.

Reactions: ck-2
1/3 vs. UCLA, UL, and UNC..won't get it done. If not for 47 points from Monk..we're 0/3. This team is extremely talented..but just not very good. I see at least 5 more losses all on the road. Just not smart, very inexperienced, bad rebounding, bad outside shooting for the most part, poor free throw shooting, and dreadful defense. Yeah, the refs shit on us a good part of the 2ND half..but this shouldn't even been close enough for the refs to effect the game if you look at the talent on both teams. We're just not a good team.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Cal can be a complete idiot at the worst times. The ONLY guy who was hitting outside shots sat the bench for the end of the game. Don't even try the "bad defense" crap because that's total bullshit.
I wish Cal was the coach he was at UMass. His coaching leaves a lot to be desired a lot of times anymore. He literally makes no sense at times.

We are NOT a good defensive team, regardless of Kenpom. We also don't know how to play good half court offense. This is a coaching issue. Note to Cal, running as fast as possible isn't better than developing a solid half court offense. I'm still not sold on how Cal builds a team. UL is terrible this year, we aren't good. I can only hope Camp Cal changes things.
You are correct.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
I want to comment, but I am signing off. The idiot UK Fans are taking over after a tough road loss to a top 10 team. Their best guard had a great game, and our best scorer had his worst game of the year. Our freshmen made freshmen mistakes. We will be fine, stay calm, and stay POSITIVE

Maybe Cal needs to worry more about coaching up his players than out promoting a book. These players have not improved one bit since the beginning of the season. not very many times do the players have their hands up when guarding outside shooters. The switch everything defense only works when you have players that can do it. This team can't. It also teaches them not to fight through screens. Our guards shy away from contact when being screened. To much hero ball and bad shot selection. All of this is coaching. I like Cal but sometimes his coaching leaves a little to be desired. UL played better and deserves the win. Our guys need to learn this isn't AAU ball anymore.

I want to comment, but I am signing off. The idiot UK Fans are taking over after a tough road loss to a top 10 team. Their best guard had a great game, and our best scorer had his worst game of the year. Our freshmen made freshmen mistakes. We will be fine, stay calm, and stay POSITIVE

Of course they are gonna be on here like that. It's the scenario closest to the energy they have in their real lives.

There are more drama queens on this board than anywhere in the world. OMG get a grip.... we lost by 3 points to a Top 10 team on their home court with Monk having a terrible shooting night and we miss like 8 FT's in the last 5 minutes. Cal is 8-2 against UL.. WTF do you crybabies expect? Are you in grade school? Dumbest fan base in America sometimes. Grow up...

ADVERTISEMENT