ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*******

They have no one to handle Travis and PJ if we post them and feed the post PJ trying to prove he’s Steph Curry though.

Reactions: ManitouDan
I can See that they have no one to handle Travis and we don't have no one to handle Cam. I don't think they have anyone who can stop Hagan's penetration either.

Reactions: ManitouDan
  1. If Baker is really a knockdown shooter wonder why Cal has not put him in. Why not put him in for a couple minutes to see what he does?

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I think they're playing too fast. If they can slow it down a smidge...

I actually like the pace. We had a few bad plays, but so do they playing this quick. We just need to keep attacking and making extra passes. Preferably tell PJ he isn't a guard and get in the paint and battle.

Love the effort from Richards. If he would just show up like this every night he could really help us.

woah - a lot of micro criticisms here. Take a step back. This team is playing hard and looks like they belong so far. I’m seeing a lot to like in comparison to earlier games.

1. If Baker is really a knockdown shooter wonder why Cal has not put him in. Why not put him in for a couple minutes to see what he does?

Let Cal call it...Baker will get interjected. Let the emotions settle...

Love how Hagans is playing. He's gonna make some mistakes, but he's not . letting the stage intimidate him.
I definitely agree with you. I have been loving Hagans lately. I think when he penetrates that’s when he’s at his best. He seems to be getting more comfortable doing that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT