ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*******

We looked real good today. Pretty much everyone who played contributed something. Made some stupid mistakes down the stretch but overall they were really good. Hagans, Travis and Johnson were especially great.

They played with an energy and intensity I haven’t seen with this team before. And the O was much more fluid.

Big win.

:cool2:

DvD8eAwWkAAQeUT.jpg

Reactions: dckala2 and BBUK
Great win. I will eat my crow now. After watching UNCheats plow Gonzaga, I didn’t think we had a chance.

We are in meltdown mode.

Unbelievable

Just looked through the game thread and there you are again taking the negative slant at any opportunity. Take your own advice about getting a life. Luckily, we won and this message board was able to avoid your usual deluge of bashing threads.

Just looked through the game thread and there you are again taking the negative slant at any opportunity. Take your own advice about getting a life. Luckily, we won and this message board was able to avoid your usual deluge of bashing threads.

Stalking is a disease....get help

Stalking is a disease....get help

How does one stalk someone they live hundreds of miles away from or even thousands, doesn't know them and has never tried to contact them? You're crying wolf. You're active here and people, unfortunately, have to stomach your garbage.... and 99% of the time its a UK-negative slant. But hey, there's always the next UK loss to fuel you. Have fun.

ADVERTISEMENT