Richards blocking shots now
Rebounding
Steals without gambling
Constant effort and energy
Unafraid of anyone
At least 2 deep at every spot
Their individual skills compliment each other very nicely
Guards are monsters on the glass
Ability to dictate pace and make the other team uncomfortable.
They look better every game
Length and athleticism clearly overwhelms other teams.

Etc...

Reactions: EastKYWildcat
Aggressiveness(O and D)
Toughness
Taking care of the ball
Making shots
Taking good shots
Getting to the line.
Smothering on ball defense
Improved rotation on d
Richards blocking shots now
Rebounding
Steals without gambling
Constant effort and energy
Unafraid of anyone
At least 2 deep at every spot
Their individual skills compliment each other very nicely
Guards are monsters on the glass
Ability to dictate pace and make the other team uncomfortable.
They look better every game
Length and athleticism clearly overwhelms other teams.

Etc...

You da man in this post but I like Etc... too. Gimme that too sometime. Thanks

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
We just need to get Reid Travis going offensively. I know he’s better than this, but we have plenty of time to get him straightened out.

Reactions: Blueaz
We just need to get Reid Travis going offensively. I know he’s better than this, but we have plenty of time to get him straightened out.

Yeah, not wishing bad on the team but no need peaking on all cylinders this soon so long as UK drubs duke...

we don't need him to get going offensively. I said this before, he need to focus on offensive/defensive rebound and passing. Get our shooters open 3, which is going to be the most efficient shot.

Reactions: ManitouDan
:clap:

DkXJVHhUcAA_lul.jpg

As much as Cal wants Brad to play at this level, he just doesn't have it.

How do we miss so many friggin layups???
LOL, what? I think everyone knows that Brad is limited and is not a D1 player, I guess, you're just now figuring this out.
And you're complaing about missed chippies in a 35 point blowout against a very physical pro team? Seriously? It's August.

Reactions: Aike
http://www.zagsblog.com/2018/08/11/kentuckys-keldon-johnson-impressing-nba-scouts-in-bahamas/

If we didn’t already know. And he’s only going to get better, that’s pretty scary

My input, this team loves to compete. With that kind of talent and competitiveness... 33 34 35 36 wins this season? Especially with our schedule, easy to see why Vegas has us best odds. I expect the odds before the season starts to make us sole favorites not just co favorites.

Fun season ahead

we don't need him to get going offensively. I said this before, he need to focus on offensive/defensive rebound and passing. Get our shooters open 3, which is going to be the most efficient shot.

There will be games we aren’t hitting shots, and we might need a low post presence. All I’m saying is that he’s better than he has shown, and we need to get him going for his confidence. Just my opinion.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
The positives are kinda obvious seeing as we're up by a million. I'm in a great mood.

We have two things to work on. Finishing down low and a few guys need to tighten up their defense. Brad is one of them. Really not something to have a hissy over. I can relist all the things I am happy with if it would make you feel better.
LOL, a couple things to work on? They've only had 10 practices, they have a ton to work on. They're winning these games on straight effort, tenacity and talent.

Most excited I have been about a team since, since..,well, since the last Bahamas trip

That was good but, this is totally different for some reason. We shall see. I am keeping things tempered right now, focusing more on the team continuity than the opponents. trying anything to keep myself in check...

That was good but, this is totally different for some reason. We shall see. I am keeping things tempered right now, focusing more on the team continuity than the opponents. trying anything to keep myself in check...

It's sports, man. Go nuts. This team has given you nothing but reason to get overly excited.

I'm amazed at the 3 blowouts. Will the Wildcats be able to do this to Duke later?

I feel you; if...if this chemistry and work ethics stay/improve; the ceiling is going through the roof

Reactions: BBUK
I wanna sucker punch Duke to start! Blow out UNC and kill Kansas at Rupp! Then win the SEC Tournament and then bring home #9!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT