ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

He will be ok. He has faced big talented front lines and dominated. He didn’t put up the numbers he did in a power conference via luck. I’m comparing three years vs a game and a half.

Yeah I agree. I'm not knocking him, just surprised at his lack of athletesism.
I know he's playing against grown men today, but that UT front line ain't made up of cream puffs either.
The SEC is better than most realize and I think Travis is going to have his hands full every night in league play.
He has to stop using that chicken wing too.

Sometime honest is brutal. Everyone can’t handle it though, some are just happy with all sunshine, I rather have honesty

Okay[eyeroll]...kind of like tough love. Kid's now have that tough love. Of course, their parents never gave that kind of love. Good excuse though, keep it tough.

They showed video from the top of the stands when they first started having problems. Why can't they do that the rest of the game? Just don't have announcers.

Second half won’t be on TV they are saying it’s a blackout all over the island.

Ugh, Peter Burns just confirmed it, no TV for the rest of the game.
Well that just burns my peter.

Sometime honest is brutal. Everyone can’t handle it though, some are just happy with all sunshine, I rather have honesty
Honest opinions don't make you right. It could be their take makes you irritable.

Is it on the radio? I'm listening to 84 whas but it's been nothing but commercials for what feels like forever?

Someone with the SEC Network just said on the MJ periscope they might be getting the game back on tv. The lights are back on apparently.

Vet team slowly cutting into the lead, young boys slowly wilting under the pressure. This is exactly what Cal wants though, has to see how they react when things aren’t going well on the wrong side of a run by a vet team

They better figure it out....didn't expect them to win but once you get up 18 you can't choke it away.

ADVERTISEMENT