ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

People need to remember that Travis is going against players that would be very good senior players in college. That one guy is 30. He will be facing much less experienced and skilled players in college.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Look out folks, UK has them a white boy who can shoot...

...and let's be honest, this kid would already be on our "most hated player ever..." radar had he signed with another blue blood tobacco road school...
Why would we “hate him”, he hasn’t tripped or stomped anyone.:D

Herro is going to make a hell of a 6th man this year. Rare that a freshman’s confidence doesn’t shake one bit at coming off the bench. He might even start some games if Quade his a slump or if he out plays him by a lot. In any case he will get a lot of time

Nope, Maryland. You just have some who think a person is a fan any time they say something positive about any player or team that isn’t UK
Okay, I only asked because I've seen you post on the buke board like you were a duke fan and you post here like you're a uk fan.
Now I know.

Trust me they don’t like me there many times when I talk about Zion defense, Reddish motor, Duval lack of PG skills, Bolden plodding. Cost of being brutally honest on every board you go too

Okay, I only asked because I've seen you post on the buke board like you were a duke fan and you post here like you're a uk fan.
Now I know.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Trust me they don’t like me there many times when I talk about Zion defense, Reddish motor, Duval lack of PG skills, Bolden plodding. Cost of being brutally honest on every board you go too

Or just attempting to be brutal.

Anyone else think Travis is a little more of a below the rim type player than they thought he would be?
He gets stuffed a lot and appears to struggle contesting other bigs at the rim.
Not knocking him, he obviously is very good, I'm just surprised he was the favorite for PAC12 POY with his type of game.
Looks more like 6’6” than 6’8” so there’s that. Also had to be a reason he came back to college rather than NBA. Still should be an awesome college player once he decides to pass out of the double team.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Just think the Cats are doing this without EJ or Baker playing tonight. It is going to be a very good basketball season.

Can't see games is Travis being used as more of a stretch 4 or a Low Post 4? Maybe switching his game lil has him off as far as people seem to say he is struggling with ball? IDK I can't see him right now.

I haven't watched Barrett and Reddish in a game. They're ranked top 3 for a reason. I don't think it's the duke effect, but they better not play with a low motor or lazy in the champions classic against this hyper UK defense. It'll get ugly quick.
And if Duvall lacks pg skills, they'll be in deep doo doo.

Matt Jones says there is serious concern of whether or not theyll be able to get the power back on.

Looks more like 6’6” than 6’8” so there’s that. Also had to be a reason he came back to college rather than NBA. Still should be an awesome college player once he decides to pass out of the double team.
Yeah I agree. I'm not knocking him, just surprised at his lack of athletesism.
I know he's playing against grown men today, but that UT front line ain't made up of cream puffs either.
The SEC is better than most realize and I think Travis is going to have his hands full every night in league play.
He has to stop using that chicken wing too.

ADVERTISEMENT