ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Anyone else think Travis is a little more of a below the rim type player than they thought he would be?
He gets stuffed a lot and appears to struggle contesting other bigs at the rim.
Not knocking him, he obviously is very good, I'm just surprised he was the favorite for PAC12 POY with his type of game.

I’d like to be the first to say I underrated Tyler Herro as far as immediate impact. Always liked his skill and felt he would get more comfortable by year two and maybe leave by year three. He’s already comfortable/aggressive in year one. Always reminded me of s little less athletic version of the kid from University of Michigan who he King’s drafted a couple years ago who’s name escapes me, he is Canadian and barley hanging on in the NBA now.

Edit Nick Stauskas

As bad as they shot yesterday, they are shooting well today. Just a few correctable things happening, like Travis getting stripped too easily, a few braindead passes. This game is one to whet your appetite for the regular season.

Anyone else think Travis is a little more of a below the rim type player than they thought he would be?
He gets stuffed a lot and appears to struggle contesting other bigs at the rim.
Not knocking him, he obviously is very good, I'm just surprised he was the favorite for PAC12 POY with his type of game.

He is below the rim but he’s also going to be a beast and exactly what we need when he fully gets into the system.

Some woman was being real picky about every piece of shredded lettuce on her sammich and was taking forever.

The man behind her said, "You need more LETTUCE and less sandwich."

She turned around with her fist and hit him in the chest. Dude jumped in her face. Another guy was about to fight that dude for stepping up to a woman.

I just laughed. [laughing] It's been that kind of day.
Ha ha, I wish I could have seen that.
Anymore, picking a fight can cost you your life though. Everybody is packing.

Reactions: Cindog28
Look out folks, UK has them a white boy who can shoot...

...and let's be honest, this kid would already be on our "most hated player ever..." radar had he signed with another blue blood tobacco road school...

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Black out at the Bahamas arena. Somehow I'm listening to Tom reporting that as he sends it back to the studio.

Travis will be tremendous. He’s not super athletic, he is a power and finesse guy. He needs good looks to truly benefit on offense. Our guys, due to inexperience and not having a system installed yet, are getting him the ball in less than ideal situations. He’s already shown flashes of what he can do.

He’s PAC 12 player of the year for a reason. Just give him time to get comfortable.

And Tyler Herro is the man! Just wanted to throw that out there.

Travis has awful hands. There I said it.

....and hagans looks like James young trying to pass. Reel it in kid.

Other than that we've looked great

Not everyone can play well every night. Being here watching live both are playing very hard just needing some adjustments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT