ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Amazing how much better we look when our kids make open shots!!

The little things matter!!! I don’t think anyone has said it but Nick is now going after rebounds that aren’t in his area compared to last year where he would just go for the ones that come to him. PJ hasn’t shown he has made much of a jump though :(

As I watch PJ here, he doesn’t seem to be in sync, trying to force too much. He needs to relax and let the game come to him.

Lol. True BUT, I’ve watched him since he first got to Stanford and how he kills you is that you start to wear down as the game goes on. You may block his shot early but by the last 10min of the game you can’t run as much, explode or have as much energy as usual from all the pounding. This is how Tenn has punished some UK bigs for the past couple of seasons

travis plays in the post like a dude 6'3"

I sure am, this is better competition and we are dominating them so far.
It seems like our guys have taken a big step forward from last nights game.

So, they have a good, slow, team walk?

It’s the pressure of coming back after declaring and trying to show NBA teams things instead of just playing. I think (hope) he starts to settle down early in the season, if not the. Reid will take that starting spot

As I watch PJ here, he doesn’t seem to be in sync, trying to force too much. He needs to relax and let the game come to him.

Well, give us the rundown of the fight.
Some woman was being real picky about every piece of shredded lettuce on her sammich and was taking forever.

The man behind her said, "You need more LETTUCE and less sandwich."

She turned around with her fist and hit him in the chest. Dude jumped in her face. Another guy was about to fight that dude for stepping up to a woman.

I just laughed. [laughing] It's been that kind of day.

These broadcasts are absolutely terrible. Talk about the damn game. When they are actually talking about it it's fine but it's becoming unbearable otherwise.

Some woman was being real picky about every piece of shredded lettuce on her sammich and was taking forever.

The man behind her said, "You need more LETTUCE and less sandwich."

She turned around with her fist and hit him in the chest. Dude jumped in her face. Another guy was about to fight that dude for stepping up to a woman.

I just laughed. [laughing] It's been that kind of day.
FOOD FIGHT!

Reactions: Cindog28
Travis has awful hands. There I said it.

....and hagans looks like James young trying to pass. Reel it in kid.

Other than that we've looked great

Reactions: ukfan041
ADVERTISEMENT