ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

I was going to start a thread earlier today about Diallo and how he could dominate this game. This is the type of team he can muscle.
Guess I should have started that thread. Great game by Hami today.

Yes, you should've... you woulda looked like a prophet

Reactions: kyjeff1
Don’t tell @Calsthebomb that.

troll_poker.jpg

Reactions: UK_fan_41102
A lot of ppl have been. I dont think he is the best x and o guy. But he isnt bad by any means. JMO

I still won't argue that he's the best by any means, but he was on point today.

I'd still like to see him call more offensive sets to help isolate his players that have advantages over their defenders b/c the Cats usually always have at least one mismatch.

Reactions: Lost In FL
My first and second game experienced of my life and the best. Everyone is section 13 were all buffalo but my girlfriend and I. I was called everything in the book and I loved it. We held down that shit and the best part was having other UK fans pat me on the back For it. SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!!!!

I still won't argue that he's the best by any means, but he was on point today.

I'd still like to see him call more offensive sets to help isolate his players that have advantages over their defenders b/c the Cats usually always have at least one mismatch.

Thats fair.

I just dont like to watch players stand around. I despise what the nba has become. I like to see movement and set something up. That is completely irrelevant to your post, but i know you wantes to know haha.

Reactions: UKSanders
Thats fair.

I just dont like to watch players stand around. I despise what the nba has become. I like to see movement and set something up. That is completely irrelevant to your post, but i know you wantes to know haha.

Exactly agree with you - I HATE, HATE watching the Cats dribble it around 8 feet above the arc until 7 or 8 seconds on the shot clock with 2 post guys on the elbow to set a pick.

I wouldn't even mind that set or a pick and roll IF it is started about 3-4 seconds sooner b/c that allows you to swing the ball if the defense rotates for the first pass.

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT