ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

diallo was tied for 1st best player on the floor. and he almost played a perfect floor game. it might have been the best all around game of anyone the way he was a defensive and rebounding aggressor.

Diallo has played an amazing game today from every aspect. He rebounded above the rim and stayed aggresiive offensive in that free throw line in area. Love seeing that from him.

SGA is....well....SGA
Yes, ABOVE the rim. That was great.

Diallo has played an amazing game today from every aspect. He rebounded above the rim and stayed aggresiive offensive in that free throw line in area. Love seeing that from him.

SGA is....well....SGA

I have missed many of the games this year, but where has that offensive set with Hami curling into the middle of the paint been? That was deadly.

If i was Cal at the handshake i wouldve, said well we have a young team,,,have a great trip...
Also i would mention it before every question asked at the press conferance...bitches!!!

The officiating hurt Buffalo in this game as much as it hurt UK, but if it wasn't for the refs, we would have been up by 20 at halftime.
Who knows how badly we would have beaten them in the end.
Can't believe how good Shai is.

Reactions: FlCATFan and BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT