ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

You have to hand it to Arkansas. They executed the Arkansas game to a tee, fouling and hacking and getting away with it. They just got wore out by Kentucky's athleticism. They were unable to catch up and hack in the last of the 2nd half. Great game by Kentucky to fight through the massive foul calling disparity.

The refs stopped controlling the game at about the 8 minute mark. That happened to coincide with us running away with it.

@ThreeHawgKnight

Spit roasted again [laughing][laughing][laughing]

IMG200804010015.jpg

Reactions: Samurai Cat
I think Sean Farnham said Arkansas had 8 threes in the first half and nobody had hit 10 on UK all SEC season long.
I think Arkansas only got 1 in the second half. LMAO.

Other than a couple minutes to start, this is about the happiest I have felt after a game in a while.

Vanderbilt is an absolute MONSTER. I would love to have him back but if he goes to the combine and shows any sign of a jumper he's top 20 easy.

Vanderbilt is an absolute MONSTER. I would love to have him back but if he goes to the combine and shows any sign of a jumper he's top 20 easy.

He comes across as a ready now to be successful but stay and go top 3 with another year. I can see it going either way

Just saw that Gilgous-Alexander played 39 minutes. In a game like this, that is remarkable. Also, Knox played 38 and didn't kill us getting beat on defense. So both deserve a shout out for outstanding effort. Also, Vanderbilt had a double double.

Reactions: michaeluk26
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT