ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

I give Knox tons of crap for being lazy when I don't feel like the effort he's giving but I think he's putting more effort in lately. I can't wait until he has been a pro for 5 years. He's going to be such a star some day.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Skunk head is the jerk that hit Fox at the end of the SEC tourney last year.

If you are struggling to hit 3's shouldn't you shoot from up top? Just worked for Gabriel. We keep taking these corner 3's that are the hardest 3 point shot in my opinion.

I know I can't hit a corner three. I'm not a great shooter but I have to be straight out or right wing.

They need to tape Richards arms to his sides during practice, he always has a forearm on someone.

Refs got some serious money on this game for sure. They are trying their best to get ARK a win.

Phantom call on Richards. But of COURSE.

SEC Refs. Making people laugh more than Carrot Top since 2012.
At this point its getting pretty damned blatant.

But they have no chance of stopping us with the green, SGA, Knox lineup...

Love the way this team is fighting tonight.. instead of getting down they are answering runs with runs.

Reactions: EliteBlue
This has become our most important game of the season. Maybe not in terms of a win but confidence going forward

Does seem like we are getting a massive hosing by the refs letting Arkansas getting away with murder on our offensive end.

Actually, we usually win the rebound battle. We just quit rebounding sometimes. Frustrating.

Maybe we do, but it doesn't seem like it. Seems like we do a ton of batting the ball in the air and jumping up instead of actually boxing out and bringing the rebound in. Ark had a lot of second chance points in the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT