ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

If we leave WG and dilly dally Diallo out there we are screwed . How much more of this does BBN have to put up with ?

Knox can take this game over. He's the best player on the floor and he's scoring with ease. Hope he doesn't disappear.

Reactions: MbergCat
Why did Arkansas call a timeout? Is that even legal? We had a 7-0 run going and they called a timeout.

I am beyond proud of our boys. Playing 8 on 5, in an extremely hostile environment, and we are right in it. Win or lose tonight, this team finally earned my respect.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
I love how there is no excitement by the announcers when Kentucky does anything. When Arkansas does stuff it is the greatest stuff ever. For instance, the guy for Arkansas dunks it and he is praised as being the greatest dunker in the league and the guy is so excited to talk about it. UK dunks one off an oop on the other end and it is, "and Kentucky gets a dunk for two more."

Reactions: TheBigBlueSpectacle
Our offense actually looks good. We have ran some beautiful sets and converted, I can honestly say I can see adjustments Cal has made and win or lose this game, we have made a lot of progress. This team has shown a lot of fight in this game

yea, take a time out Anderson, tell your guys to come out and throw elbows...ya jackass

This announcer is so gloom when we take the lead but when Ark goes up he goes apeshit. My God if i could only sink Tom Leach and mute this dumbass

9 threes with 10 min to go and we already have 20 fouls.

And were winning.

Not sure any teams other than a select few would be winning this game.

This team seems to be getting it finally. Going to be hard to win on the road at ARK, playing 8 on 5. But they are starting to make some plays. Better hustle. I like what I am seeing for the first time all season.

If you are struggling to hit 3's shouldn't you shoot from up top? Just worked for Gabriel. We keep taking these corner 3's that are the hardest 3 point shot in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT