ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

We just played a team that shredded West Virginia by a gazillion points and we were down 4 guys, one of them a PG. We are definitely not getting worse. Perspective my man, perspective.
I didn't know that. Did WVU have a bad night? Cause A/M looked terrible tonight.

I didn't know that. Did WVU have a bad night? Cause A/M looked terrible tonight.
West Virginia had a 10 point lead on a&m early, but lost badly. West Virginia is a 1 trick pony, if you can beat their pressure, you win. But beating their pressure is really hard.
I think a&m is just rusty, they have been without those 3 guys for a while. They JUST got back.

Great job by Diallo leaving his man to go chase a guy under the rim , with a three point lead in the last 20 seconds .. Maybe I need to taper my expectations , we couldn't defend the three with 0.8 seconds left a few weeks ago , why would I think we could do it for more than 10 seconds ??

I thought this team's strength would be defense and struggle on offense, but so far I have not seen it, they seem to want to watch instead of play, reach in way too much, play with their arms down.

Reactions: Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT