ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

This team just isn't very smart. Act like they've never played before.

No one can ever complain about officiating now.

UK was just given that game.
Well, lets not get carried away, this wasn't UK's last game and if we get jobbed in the NCAAT again like we did last year I think UK fans have a right to groan about it.

The big tourney is full of close games, pressure situations, and pressure free throws. I definitely have concern. This team looks very susceptible to an upset.

This team MAYBE wins one in the tourney and done this year. And I'm ok with that. IF all the guys would stick around and learn the game and how hard you have to work to be good at this level. No one and I mean no one on this team will play meaningful minutes at the NBA level next year. But let's hope they can stay and grow. We could be a tough out next year with the additions and everybody back.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWyldKat
We also don't deserve the treatment from the officials. If we wore any other jersey tonight we win by 16..

I hope we win every game by a bad call in our favor. 10 years from now and it still wouldn't be enough

No where in my post did I mention officiating. I leave that for you guys. My post was directed at how we played which was ugly and we didn’t really deserve to win. We made so many mistakes and can’t guard its ridiculous. But we won and it still counts as a W.

Did Williams and Davis get beamed up by aliens during that game.... I think not.
Williams, Hogg and Gilder did not play against Florida OR LSU.
Gilder smoked us from 3 tonight and you don't just replace those three guys with backups.
Definitely NOT the same team we saw tonight.

Bring plenty of Kentucky jelly

2f2471845408eacc47921948766c2e9feeb226ff3a258a774141d0bfef69b597.jpg

I do and don’t feel guilty about that game. We gutted it oUt and then went brain dead. Ugh.

Deserved The W and then didn’t.

This team is a second round and done this year. And I'm ok with that. If all the guys would stick around and learn the game and how hard you have to work to be good at this level. No one and I mean no one on this team will play meaningful minutes at the NBA level next year. But let's hope they can stay and grow. We could be a tough out next year with the additions and everybody back.
Remember, we were down 4 guys tonight, one of them a PG, one a big that could have slowed Davis down and another guy that, at the 4 spot, can be dominant.
Alexander had to play 40 minutes and aTm was at close to full strength, and they are a top 5 team at full strength.
So we really shouldn't judge this performance too harshly.

We were short handed and played badly, but won anyway against a desperate and experienced team. I’m knocking on wood and sleeping like a log tonight.

Reactions: BassProCat
ADVERTISEMENT