ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

These are kids. In the second half, Tennessee was allowed to reach, hold, push, handcheck, and slap from the first inbound. It is easy to get dejected when your opponent is allowed to foul you constantly, and you get called for touches. It's good that it happens this soon. This is how it will be for the rest of the year. Everybody hates us. Remind me, what do haters do?

Reactions: jameslee32
I think I hate Tennessee more than any team right now. More than Duke and Louisville.

And if I were coach 6 am would be coming early at Wildcat Lodge. Run till I puke.

They're outrebounding us lol. Auburn murdered them on the glass.
We didn't do well handling the heavy whistle. It turned our defense into mush. Maybe there wasn't much we could do. At the beginning of the season, I would have been hardpressed to imagine that losing PJ Washington would have been a major loss on defense but it was.

Reactions: ukfan041
So is Washington in that bad of shape to get cramps soooooo bad????
Physical conditioning has little to do with cramps. It’s all about hydration and electrolytes. Even the most out of shape person won’t get cramps if they are properly hydrated.

This one is on Cal as much as it is anybody.

Los My three times in a row to Barnes is not players. It’s you getting outcoached.
3 people liked this.
Dwight-Schrute-Laughing.gif

Too many turnovers. Too much time in a defense that we do not have the skill to play. That plus dropping the two most productive players = loss on the road in the SEC.

Cal used to get his guys to always play hard. Last few years serious downgrade in that area. The inmates seem to be running the asylum. He won't bench certain guys for lack of effort and they know it. No way to have any chemistry doing that.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
We had a lot of bad luck in this game and got hosed by the officials in the second half, but we played with no effort in the second half as well. This loss was earned.

This effort is inexcusable. They don't deserve to wear Kentucky on their chests after this performance.
Well they deserve to lose!!!! I'm so disgusted with this ZERO effort basketball. Guess what folks get used to it. Next year without Zion will be the same damn thing!!!!!!!!

Reactions: kodakkodak
These are kids. In the second half, Tennessee was allowed to reach, hold, push, handcheck, and slap from the first inbound. It is easy to get dejected when your opponent is allowed to foul you constantly, and you get called for touches. It's good that it happens this soon. This is how it will be for the rest of the year. Everybody hates us. Remind me, what do haters do?
The difference is UT played extremely hard, our guys stopped playing, they stood there and ball watched the entire 2nd half. UT got every rebound and any easy bucket they wanted. Our guys stopped playing and I'm not sure why.
I'm really disappointed in Knox's effort, he gave absolutely zilch.

Reactions: ck-2 and kodakkodak
A bad call is a bad call. If you think it makes your case to call bad calls good, you are wrong again.

It wasn's a bad call. It was the correct call. Knox was riding the guy out of position with his lower body. Pay more attention next time so you don't have to use that excuse. It's ok youre clueless. At least you know how they determine points right.

Cal used to get his guys to always play hard. Last few years serious downgrade in that area. The inmates seem to be running the asylum. He won't bench certain guys for lack of effort and they know it. No way to have any chemistry doing that.

Players first! So proud of the effort you guys gave! So great

Tennessee literally got one offensive rebound that bounced twice on the floor and we are whining about officials

It’s the apathy of the players. They have shown better than this, and that is frustrating. Care or don’t. Whatever .... but If you don’t, PLEASE don’t wait to season end. Leave now

It wasn's a bad call. It was the correct call. Knox was riding the guy out of position with his lower body. Pay more attention next time so you don't have to use that excuse. It's ok youre clueless. At least you know how they determine points right.

No. Both players were fighting for position before the shot. The offensive player put his free hand on Knox’s shoulder, holding him on the floor, as he raised up and shot the ball. It was a bad call.

I made no excuses. I assessed the poor call. You still wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT