ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BC by 10, probably won’t hold up but still fun to watch.
BC better get ready for this:

6af1d266d37d4232945947a0d41a7c8c.jpg

BC already 6 second half fouls before the first tv timeout. So what's new?

Prob not. They are emphasizing neutral games too.

Neutral site against Monmouth means nothing really if we win, but it sure would with a loss. I just don't see the point of this game. Play a mid level power conference team instead at the neutral site.

Young team needs prep time. The SEC road games are going to be challenging for this group, to be sure....

Our guys have let off the gas. No energy. Understandable, Monmouth is just not very good it's tough to stay energized.

The constant turnovers are tough to watch.

Monmouth is a terrible team.

Neutral site against Monmouth means nothing really if we win, but it sure would with a loss. I just don't see the point of this game. Play a mid level power conference team instead at the neutral site.

There was no way we were losing this game.

I mean yeah in terms of seeding it doesn't help us to play games like this but we normally schedule some games of teams ranked in the 200s and 300s. This is at least better than that.

They are expected to compete in their conference so it doesn't hurt the RPI either.

UK bench is right in front of me. Cal absolutely losing his mind on Richards and Knox.

Reactions: catben
They could have played this game at home. This wasn't a good draw to bring fans.
Yes maybe
But there are financial considerations and I believe this is part of a “classic” that involves other teams as well

I like that this is in NY tho. It gives two of our players a chance to play in front of family. Didn't we take a trip to Portland for someone else one year?

I think it's cool.

I haven't checked but my prediction in the "Game Prediction" thread that Old Red runs will get destroyed today...oh well.

I like that this is in NY tho. It gives two of our players a chance to play in front of family. Didn't we take a trip to Portland for someone else one year?

I think it's cool.

I don't have a problem playing the game there. I just think if you are going to do it play someone that can help your seeding and draw more fans.

I just cannot understand the unforced turnovers.

I think Cal May have a heart attack on the sidelines.

ADVERTISEMENT