ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Honestly if SKJ doesn’t start the next game, something is wrong. He’s the only reason we aren’t losing by double digits. Right now he’s the only inside player we have who will rebound.

Reactions: blubo
So Knox gets the ball and tries to tie it with a horse shot. This might be our worst offense since Cal has been here.

Why the F are Richards and Washington even playing down the stretch???

Horrendous

And why do they continue to start?

I'd say put SKJ and Gabriel in those starting spots next game, let's get a little experience in our starting lineup.

Let the two frosh do the work to earn their starting spots back.

game on the line and a non call. we would have had a chance to tie even if they made both. bad calls, early in the year, i think we're better than ku.

Reactions: TIE543
Well Kentucky did much better than I expected tonight. Had the ball tied with over a minute left had the ball down 2 with 30 seconds left. Had our chances to win this. Should be interesting season with a tougher SEC.

beat the spread, take that vegas and you're crooked fat old ref.

Proud of our guys though, especially SKJ and Tai coming in and fighting.

The entire offense is predicated on making tough shots, how often do we ever get open looks?
Hopefully Cal starts working on offense soon. Our defense is so bad that I have to believe that's all they've been working on.

Always sucks to lose but we didn't get our doors blown off like I expected and that's a positive. Hopefully we improve but losing games like this don't do much for our seeding at the end of the year, but who really cares because the committee will screw us anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT