ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

They might lose so much early they won't make the tournament and if they do will be low seed.

Reactions: loublue22
This must be what Pope was talking about pregame when he said there will be times the game will start to get out of control.

Don't want to play and listen to coach.. Fine.. Have fun getting drafted. We take a loss, you'll take a loss. Hope you all love being here as sophomores (or juniors for some of them).

We as fans need to relax and accept what the team for what it is. We need to exercise more patience with this team than possibly any other team Cal has had. This team has no almost zero college BB court experience. The talent is there, it is just going to take time on both ends of the court. I believe they can be a really good defensive team as they gain game experience. That will allow to get out and run. I am just going to sit back and watch the games and not get all worked up and stressed if they make mistakes and lose a few games. As long as they play hard, give good solid effort and improve as the season progresses, then I will see where we are come March..I am just glad the BB season is here..Not getting stressed, I will leave that for my golf game..LOL..GO Cats

You and me are in the same place.

It doesn't matter how poorly Duke plays, they would be at the free throw line every time down the court.

Now they are playing with confidence against our D. We haven't stopped their straight line drives and hands down vs shooters.

Young players just wait for you to shoot then try to block it. Can't do that in college.

No real stars on this team this year. Knox has the potential, but he looks out of sync right now....Monk and Fox were already pro ready...

The good news is that most of these guys will be here next year. They will improve. They were ranked way too high to start the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT