ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I agree we have to be patient with this team but we are going to take some lumps for awhile and a lot of them are going to be huge.

They get layups at will, we settle for terrible jumpers.

Only the first game but, yikes

how can that be a foul on gabriel? he got to the ball first and got the rebound lmao.

We have some serious problems with this team. We can't shoot, don't have players that are good at creating shots, and our defense is terrible. we could seriously lose this game tonight.

The worst part about being a fan of an elite program is listening to the constant dismay of the broadcasters when the other team keeps it close. You know that tone of voice that the play by play guy has like he literally cannot believe what he is seeing. So annoying. Especially when Kentucky is as young as they are. Anyone surprised by this is frankly an idiot.

Like I keep telling people including on here is this is a 20 win team. Be a good season to make the tournament.... You can't win games with no leadership role, no defense, and no hussle... You can't blame "no hussle" cause their young either.

Reactions: Jazzycat
just missing open shots and 2 footers.

We aren't attacking the offensive glass at all either or they're just doing a good job of boxing us out.

Effort is just not there like it needs to be. They are getting all the rebounds and loose balls. Our guys seem a step slow.

Duke plays Utah Valley St tomorrow. Cant imagine they lead Duke by 4 at any point in the game.

Wow SKJ and GAB looks to be lil overrated. Along with Diallo. Not a good look by team so far trying to stay calm starting 5 freshman but I expect Gab and SKJ to use their heads and think lil bit more. Need Knox take over end of half here.

We are gonna have to be mucho patient with these kids. They are pretty clueless right now and not talented enough to make up for not doing all the little things right.

Terrible so far. Can't lose everyone and expect to be great out the gate.

It’s ugly right now but this team will be ready come tournament time. Too much talent and by then we will have Vanderbilt back. These guys are all just figuring things out, give them some time.

My take on this so far is this is the first team most of our freshmen have faced that can actually defend them. Also, they are not skilled yet defending a team that can pass or has the strength of UV. Pretty major case of nerves too. Pretty much what I’d expect from a bunch of freshmen.

ADVERTISEMENT