ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I will always take up for our players, Willis included[/QUOT

Wow dude it is not bashing to correctly state someone made a mistake I did not do anything for u to defend him and insult me. I have watched a thousand posts this year bashing and I mean bashing our players you should have a million posts if u really did that instead u actually did bash me for doing nothing more than a color guy would do in the game and point out what happened truthfully. So here is another fact you are a huge hypocrite and a liar. Who has the nerve to insult another human being for doing nothing but making an accurate observation and not bashing at all. I'm sure karma thinks your a great dude for ur tireless efforts to save the world from facts! Best wishes man

Take up for what ? He left his man wide open , people pointed it out and you got angry . It's the truth , not even a hate .
Dude how dare you tell the truth this guy called me an idiot and lied and said I bashed Briscoe all year and I have never posted even one actual insulting thing about him I posted about monks bone headed plays late as well he didn't say anything about that. He called me an idiot and my basketball IQ and didn't start this defending players crap until I asked to back up what I said was stupid. He didn't say a word to the guys actually being wrong and insulting Briscoe

Dude how dare you tell the truth this guy called me an idiot and lied and said I bashed Briscoe all year and I have never posted even one actual insulting thing about him I posted about monks bone headed plays late as well he didn't say anything about that. He called me an idiot and my basketball IQ and didn't start this defending players crap until I asked to back up what I said was stupid. He didn't say a word to the guys actually being wrong and insulting Briscoe
It's bizarre I know

Water is wet

" the touch you mean hating water man , it's good . I hope you thirst cause you hate water man , you've hated water every time it rains and I love water and defend water because that's what I do ."
9c9316efa8cb3bdeff20a974fc26020f.gif

I am sorry but after watching this game live Monk should not go pro. he will never get a shot off

How dare you..this is a player's first program..as our leader tells us, it's not about UK or the state of Kentucky, it's about these kids..who are we to tell them to stay for another entire year (gasp) get better as a player, get a free education, live like kings and win a national championship? They have to go pro and they have to go now..they can't wait..what are you expecting them to do, stay in college like MJ, Bird, and Magic? It killed those guy's careers to do that..how selfish of you to want success for this program and have players mature and actually win a national title instead of being one of the biggest tease jobs in bball year after year after year

After all, it is all about the 5 stars, Draft Day, etc...
You are jumping around with various stuff because you don't have anything for what we pointed out . So here's my various point , I said early in the year that if we relied on Willis to win a title then we're in trouble and I was right . It was a response to those saying Willis was the key to the season , there's my random point for no reason . No doubt you'll rant on another irrelevant topic but at the end of the day Willis didn't guard anybody when his man hit the season ending shot like it or not .

You are jumping around with various stuff because you don't have anything for what we pointed out . So here's my various point , I said early in the year that if we relied on Willis to win a title then we're in trouble and I was right . It was a response to those saying Willis was the key to the season , there's my random point for no reason . No doubt you'll rant on another irrelevant topic but at the end of the day Willis didn't guard anybody when his man hit the season ending shot like it or not .
4 players ran into the paint, 4 All watching, NO one guarding No one. 4 guys ran within 6 feet of each other.
I see you making stuff up, who in their right mind would say Willis is key to the season, Fake News I guess.

4 players ran into the paint, 4 All watching, NO one guarding No one. 4 guys ran within 6 feet of each other.
I see you making stuff up, who in their right mind would say Willis is key to the season, Fake News I guess.
Willis man was the only one wide open , you can't change that no matter how much you try to deflect , distract or distort the truth . The senior didn't guard his man at all , experience failed . You guys spent the whole year and every year saying we need experience and this is what we get when experience is relied on .

You guys spent the whole year and every year saying we need experience and this is what we get when experience is relied on .
You guys? Quote me when I ever said this? You can't.
This play wasn't in a half court set, it was in transition, you are taught to stop the drive. Pinson was driving hard, Fox and Willis was on the ball, Pinson kicked out to a open Mayes, it happens. 1 guy was wide open at foul line, and Jackson wide open on opposite side. As I said, 4 guys ran to the paint, 6 feet from each other, no one other than Briscoe had a man guarded. It happens, ask Wisconsin, and any other team that loses on a last second shot. You blame Willis on that play, but don't blame missed free throws and Monk day dreaming on a run out and getting scored on. I see why people abuse you on here, you are fixated on the wrong things. Later hater, I'm done giving you a platform to hate

You guys? Quote me when I ever said this? You can't.
This play wasn't in a half court set, it was in transition, you are taught to stop the drive. Pinson was driving hard, Fox and Willis was on the ball, Pinson kicked out to a open Mayes, it happens. 1 guy was wide open at foul line, and Jackson wide open on opposite side. As I said, 4 guys ran to the paint, 6 feet from each other, no one other than Briscoe had a man guarded. It happens, ask Wisconsin, and any other team that loses on a last second shot. You blame Willis on that play, but don't blame missed free throws and Monk day dreaming on a run out and getting scored on. I see why people abuse you on here, you are fixated on the wrong things. Later hater, I'm done giving you a platform to hate
Willis got punked all game by Maye , no denying that . How will we win next year without seniors leaving players wide open for game winners , long year . I thought experience was supposed to prevent that , I'd rather give talented underclassmen a try . But hey you keep acting as if he was guarding anybody and be outraged that somebody said do .

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Weynen Gabriel is mad I bet
Mad about what ? And what does he have to do with anything ? You're sore that the obvious truth was pointed out and have thrown anything you can to deflect it because you favor Willis . His experience didn't help , he got outplayed by a nobody and let them shoot unguarded . I thought you were done , must be burning you up inside .

Mad about what ? And what does he have to do with anything ? You're sore that the obvious truth was pointed out and have thrown anything you can to deflect it because you favor Willis . His experience didn't help , he got outplayed by a nobody and let them shoot unguarded . I thought you were done , must be burning you up inside .
I was done when the clock went to 0. I'm laughing at you and your obsession with a 22 year old. I'm letting you rack up post counts about Willis, so Im staying awhile. Continue.....

I was done when the clock went to 0. I'm laughing at you and your obsession with a 22 year old. I'm letting you rack up post counts about Willis, so Im staying awhile. Continue.....
Clearly your feelings are hurt because a poster said he left his man open , I'm laughing at experience and your feelings being hurt for Willis

The kind of Senior you need is Darius Miller..he had everything..great rebounder, great defensive player, he was a great three point shooter, he was a great finisher, he was a great free throw shooter, he was very versatile, he was super athletic, etc...so yeah, you need experience but talented experience.

ADVERTISEMENT