ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

imo the plays of the game was bam getting raked with no foul call and then fox swatting pinson and getting called for the foul. all in one segment, and cbs didn't replay either play. then monk clearly had a full palm on the ball when jackson was double teamed in the corner and the ref called a foul for reaching in. ouch.

maye played the game of his life but so did humphrey. it seems like a choke but it wasn't imo. they got two huge calls with the game on the line. and we had an injured willis taking a three as our big moment.

Another clueless fan I see
Wow more insults from a fellow cat fan replay clearly shows Willis under the basket his man leave the paint set the screen take the pass hit the shot leave Briscoe guarding 2 guys and u called me clueless but can't justify why. Who's fault was it? Back up ur bs I did mine

Let's not have a meltdown. It's a painful loss could won the game but didn't. Half way through the year I wasn't sure this team would make the Sweet 16 and they were that close to Final 4. God it hurts yet but what a great season really.

Briscoe - his lack of discipline hurts again.
Why? He was supposed to guard his man and the other teams 4 man while Willis was under the basket watching his man setting the screen and hitting the shot. Are you saying it was Briscoe fault for not being able to guard 2 guys?

Watch the replay , Willis was doing nothing . A senior on the final play was guarding nobody , he was looking around not sure what to do .

Reactions: Dablueman
Wow more insults from a fellow cat fan replay clearly shows Willis under the basket his man leave the paint set the screen take the pass hit the shot leave Briscoe guarding 2 guys and u called me clueless but can't justify why. Who's fault was it? Back up ur bs I did mine
How many post are you going to make about Willis? 20? 30? Willis is one of 8 who played, 1 play doesn't make or break a game, therefore, you are clueless

Reactions: Lovebaskelball
True, Willis was in the lane guarding the basket because NC was in transition. The last thing you want to do is allow them a free run to the basket there. But, yes, I wish he had been in Mays's grill there, but give NC credit for giving the ball to their man with tge hot hand. I don't blame Willis at all. It was all helter-shelter there in the closing seconds. It'll hurt for a long time, but we will be ready to go through it all again next season. Now, who stays in school?

Reactions: oldsports_
They don't even care about the truth when it comes to a local player , Briscoe tried to guard Willis' unguarded man and they've got the nerve to blame Briscoe . They've hated on the freshmen and anybody that's not a senior all year , it's time they hear it for a senior looking lost at the end of the game

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
How many post are you going to make about Willis? 20? 30? Willis is one of 8 who played, 1 play doesn't make or break a game, therefore, you are clueless
Nah dude check my history don't bash Willis pointed out the truth u insulted me and were wrong I said Willis left his man his man hit the shot that is a fact. Did not say he lost the game but he did play a bad game but u called me clueless with no explanation.

True, Willis was in the lane guarding the basket because NC was in transition. The last thing you want to do is allow them a free run to the basket there. But, yes, I wish he had been in Mays's grill there, but give NC credit for giving the ball to their man with tge hot hand. I don't blame Willis at all. It was all helter-shelter there in the closing seconds. It'll hurt for a long time, but we will be ready to go through it all again next season. Now, who stays in school?
So you leave Briscoe alone. Willis man was in the paint left the paint set the screen Willis let briscoe try to guard 2 guys Willis didn't lose the game but he got lost on the last shot

Calipari a big dousch. Blaming officials. Last i checked a player has 5 fouls. He elected to take them out. Man up dude.

You pick up your man that situation and a senior of all players should know that , why was Maye wide open ?

Calipari a big dousch. Blaming officials. Last i checked a player has 5 fouls. He elected to take them out. Man up dude.
Ur right he should have blamed the NCAA for not having the cheaters on probation guess they are trying to get them a national championship for the one or 2 they should have stripped

It is called switching. When you switch, players get lost, simple huh? Let it go, I know your upset, lol
So u didnt watch the replay u just talk smack about me. Willis wasn't there to switch on the screen cause he didn't stay with his man

Willis switched and guarded air leaving Briscoe to guard two players , experience
It happens, it was chaos, he was guarding the lane off the switch, he guessed wrong. And your fixated on Willis all year, 1 play doesn't lose or win a game, only in you Willis haters eyes does it.

So u didnt watch the replay u just talk smack about me. Willis wasn't there to switch on the screen cause he didn't stay with his man
I mean it's not just a players get lost its man to man d. U identify ur man stay with him he leaves the paint to set a screen u go with him and help briscoe on the screen . But u called me an idiot and clueless I'm cool with anyone on here til they insult my intelligence for pointing out the truth. I love Derek very proud of him the last 2 years but just like monk forcing a bad three and throwing the ball away late he made a mistake no need to insult me for it but u didn't say anything to the people insulting Briscoe who didn't manage to at least get a hand up despite accounting for two guys seems awful hypocritical

It happens, it was chaos, he was guarding the lane off the switch, he guessed wrong. And your fixated on Willis all year, 1 play doesn't lose or win a game, only in you Willis haters eyes does it.
He wasn't on his man , experience should know better . It does lose you the game when you leave the winning shot wide open for no reason . You hate the truth

Talk smack?? You are blaming the game on a 22 year old, 1 play. I'll take up for our players, it happens, game over, we move on

Reactions: martycat1
That's why I would have taken a time out after the made three tied the game. Let's set up our defense rather than let them make a scramble play and beat us. Most NCAA last second shots are made on those type plays, not on ones drawn up in the huddle.

It's all year with a call for experience then experience guards nobody on the winning shot and they call it hating . You guys complain every year , own it

Plus now your lying about me as well I haven't bashed one player all year I pointed out the truth and the only person bashed was you bashing me for it. Find one post of me bashing Willis before this thread where I just pointed out bone headed plays just like everybody does to alk the players in the game thread

Talk smack?? You are blaming the game on a 22 year old, 1 play. I'll take up for our players, it happens, game over, we move on
Your definition of talking smack is pointing out the truth u sat and posted a lie about me called me names and I didn't say anything ugly about Willis I pointed out a mistake lots of actual insults on this thread where players were called namrs and u said nothing

Your definition of talking smack is pointing out the truth u sat and posted a lie about me called me names and I didn't say anything ugly about Willis I pointed out a mistake lots of actual insults on this thread where players were called namrs and u said nothing
Every post you made today had Willis in it. Im tired of people blaming the game on 1 guy, 1 play.

I didn't say last play, I said, or implied, the run out Monk gave up. And it was one of the last couple plays at the end.
I said it was too bad Monk couldn't guard his man and Willis too , since Willis guarded nobody . But monk was guarding an actual player on the winning shot , doesn't even take experience to figure that out

Every post you made today had Willis in it. Im tired of people blaming the game on 1 guy, 1 play.
I pointed out the truth every time on what 3 posts before u insulted me I saw people actually insult our players and I don't give a crap what ur tired of. This is a message board I posted a fact u insulted it by implying I am stupid for being right and them lied and claimed I bashed Willis all year nah man only person acting disrespectful period is u. I did nothing wrong I love Derek lots of posts in my history to support that. I did not insult him or call him names but ur justified doing it to me?

I pointed out the truth every time on what 3 posts before u insulted me I saw people actually insult our players and I don't give a crap what ur tired of. This is a message board I posted a fact u insulted it by implying I am stupid for being right and them lied and claimed I bashed Willis all year nah man only person acting disrespectful period is u. I did nothing wrong I love Derek lots of posts in my history to support that. I did not insult him or call him names but ur justified doing it to me?
I will always take up for our players, Willis included

I said it was too bad Monk couldn't guard his man and Willis too , since Willis guarded nobody . But monk was guarding an actual player on the winning shot , doesn't even take experience to figure that out
NEAR the end of game, Monk makes a 3, then lets a runout happen, keep ignoring THAT play where they scored a lay up

ADVERTISEMENT