ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Nah, I think I'll hang around, but thanks anyway.

If you were to pay attention you would notice it's the same posters, every game, who give up on our team every time they look bad, get behind, etc. That's what pisses me off, and you'd think they would have learned by now, but I suspect at least one or two of them are trolls.

I don't normally call anyone out, and I'm not going to now, but they know who they are.
Amen bud!

Where did you come from? 6th grade? Haven't seen you around here prior to today. You smell an awfulot like troll.
Hmm seems like you're the one that's not been around. The Cats won today and I know that upsets you and you're trying to throw a little tantrum. I guess you're upset cause your Tards lost today. It's really ok, it's just a game.

Hmm seems like you're the one that's not been around. The Cats won today and I know that upsets you and you're trying to throw a little tantrum. I guess you're upset cause your Tards lost today. It's really ok, it's just a game.
LMAO, keep proving my point nimrod.

Wow are you ever off base with @kyjeff1
He's a good poster and a good guy
You, I don't know

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT