ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Think some dudes on here need to check themselves. We had posters trashing our coach and players all game long.
WSU would have beaten a lot of highly ranked teams today. They are really good.

I'm one of them. Thought our kids played like shit in the first half. Pissed me off to no end coming off the poor performance against NKY. Add to it that Witchita St was talking shit before the game and I was furious that our kids weren't playing with more energy.

But we found a way in the second half, and for that I am grateful.

Reactions: ala_kat2
Thank God Shamet didn't jump into Hawkins. I'd say he would've gone to the line.

y1WgJPv.gif

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Agreed Jeff. I called them out earlier in this thread, saying there was no way we win this game. I just don't understand how a TRUE UK fan can give up so easily. Hell when I made that post we had 15 minutes left to play, and those guys were already giving up on our team.

It sickening and pisses me off.
A lot of folks post their immediate feelings. In no way did anyone give up. That's what "in-game" comments allow. Instant feelings, not analysis. Analysis is for when the game is over. You maybe should stay off the message board during games if any criticism of the play pisses you off.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
You should know by now that fans say that to give themselves confidence that UK will beat the opponent. It's a mind game to psych themselves up and downplay the opponent

But they can't be good tho. They have beaten no one this season. That's all we've heard on this board past week.

That was a great win for the cats.

I'm one of them. Thought our kids played like shit in the first half. Pissed me off to no end coming off the poor performance against NKY. Add to it that Witchita St was talking shit before the game and I was furious that our kids weren't playing with more energy.

But we found a way in the second half, and for that I am grateful.
Yes, you definitely were one of them. You did a lot of trashing.
I know our guys made some mistakes, but it wasn't from lack of effort.
In a grind it out game it's a tossup and WSU had more veterans, they are a legit top 10 team.
WSU backed up their trash talk, they played really hard, but UK made the plays, not bad for a bunch of kids that were playing hs ball last year.
But hey, keep trashing these kids, it's a great look for you.

Oh yes they did. There were a few calling our guards out and literally said they were the worst defensive guards ever.

I was the one that said they were the worst Calipari guards at playing defense because of effort. See what happens with effort at the end. We need effort all the time going forward.

A lot of folks post their immediate feelings. In no way did anyone give up. That's what "in-game" comments allow. Instant feelings, not analysis. Analysis is for when the game is over. You maybe should stay off the message board during games if any criticism of the play pisses you off.
You should go back and re-read the thread, because there are some disturbing comments and people should be called out.
I would be embarrassed if I made some of the comments posted by these "FANS".

In a grind it out game it's a tossup and WSU had more veterans, they are a legit top 10 team.
WSU backed up their trash talk, they played really hard, but UK made the plays, not bad for a bunch of kids that were playing hs ball last year.

These guys make me cringe.

Reactions: kyjeff1

Easy big guy, we haven't exactly been setting the world on fire. We found a way today but the road doesn't get any easier so chill out with that bullshit.

Nah, I think I'll hang around, but thanks anyway.

If you were to pay attention you would notice it's the same posters, every game, who give up on our team every time they look bad, get behind, etc. That's what pisses me off, and you'd think they would have learned by now, but I suspect at least one or two of them are trolls.

I don't normally call anyone out, and I'm not going to now, but they know who they are.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Easy big guy, we haven't exactly been setting the world on fire. We found a way today but the road doesn't get any easier so chill out with that bullshit.
The road actually might get easier. We just played a grinder game. UCLA and UNC don't play that style.
We would beat Cincinnati, so yeah, it actually could get easier.

I was the one that said they were the worst Calipari guards at playing defense because of effort. See what happens with effort at the end. We need effort all the time going forward.
The game is much harder than it looks on tv. That was a heck of a team we just beat.

So many trolls still posting. Who are these people who have showed up out of no where??

You tools are obvious and if by some miracle you are UK fans....go find another team, you make us look bad

ADVERTISEMENT