ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

BIG TIME WIN..2 BLOCKS..I WILL TAKE IT..YESSSSSSSS..Derek, Bam, Fox, Dom and Malik..all come up BIG @ the end..Memphis here we come!!!!!!!

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Think some dudes on here need to check themselves. We had posters trashing our coach and players all game long.
WSU would have beaten a lot of highly ranked teams today. They are really good.

But they can't be good tho. They have beaten no one this season. That's all we've heard on this board past week.

That was a great win for the cats.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Think some dudes on here need to check themselves. We had posters trashing our coach and players all game long.

No they're not. But we won and that's what matters.

Agreed Jeff. I called them out earlier in this thread, saying there was no way we win this game. I just don't understand how a TRUE UK fan can give up so easily. Hell when I made that post we had 15 minutes left to play, and those guys were already giving up on our team.

It sickening and pisses me off.

Wichita got screwed by the committee with that seed. They could have made some noise if it wasn't for it. Great team, took us on the defensive end and grinded it out. Survive and advance. Proud our guys finished against a talented team.
They get what they deserve with their schedule. We played a horrible offensive game and still won.

ADVERTISEMENT