ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

How old is Rob Bromley? Dude was on TV when I was a kid and I'm almost 50.

You speak the truth? All you are is a Troll playing on Mommies puter,you bash the team and players everyday,go get a life or a new hobby,you suck at this
I speak what I see. Sorry I don't blow sunshine up this teams rear like a lot of people on here.

Cal and this team was trash.

They should be embarrassed

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Don't understand Cal forcing the ball to Bam..He does nothing with it most of the time..We will go as far as Monk takes us not bam
Bam will not get alot of looks on Sunday. We will try to force inside and only commit turnovers. Wichita State will not allow inside shots. if we don't hit from the outside it is over on Sunday.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Bam will not get alot of looks on Sunday. We will try to force inside and only commit turnovers. Wichita State will not allow inside shots. if we don't hit from the outside it is over on Sunday.
Did you not see what Dayton's guards did to Wichita St tonight? They drove at will and Wichita was too slow,

I would comment on the game after drinking enough to calm down.....but...

What the hell is this "Your OPINION isn't the same as my OPINION, so you're a troll/not a real fan crap?

We're supposed to be grown men....fans of the SAME TEAM and are resorting to the antics of 6 year olds?

Considerably more embarrassing than that game was.

All of you who just got triggered......go ahead and pounce on me....prove my point.

When did I say I didn't like this one?

Btw, real nice prediction that we win by 20 or more. You really nailed that one.
Every post you make just seems like you don't like them.

I wasn't the only person predicting a 20+ point win. Unfortunately for you, the cats didn't lose....oh well. The season is almost over and then you can be happy again.

ADVERTISEMENT