ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I remember us playing like pure garbage against Alabama a week ago followed up by a great game against Arkansas. No, we can't play like this on Sunday and likely walk out with a win but the ledge jumping right now is over reactive

Reactions: Bluest Member
Noting dumb about Raftery's comment. I think he was stating the obvious. Hope they do.

Monk needs to lose his starting spot. If he's not hitting he is a liability and he's shooting worse from 3 right now than Andre Riddick.

We might play good and we may get sent home early, but we have draft picks baby!!!
Honestly. That's Cal's canned response. We are the only Top 2 seed not to put it away. It's boring at this point how much average effort we put forth.

NKU used to be in the same league as Bellarmine not that long ago. Horrendous effort. I doubt this group survives the weekend.

No time for sunshine pumping after that one! They better get gocused or its an early exit. I have no confidence at in tbis team. Monk needs to wake up! Wat is he on xanax??

Reactions: new era cat
That was tiresome to watch. This team just can't string together good games. It doesn't bode well for the rest of the tourney. I'm very, very disappointed in today's effort.

It probably doesn't help that they started at 10:07pm eastern time. That's bullish*t. The top two seed shouldn't be finishing their game at 12:30 at night.

I did not feel this was on Fox and Willis rebounded great. But, shot selection, settling for jump shots in the first half, Monk jacking up 3's when he was hitting those short jumpers, so why go away from that. But Gabriel was awful and there is no sub for Bam. I blame Cal on putting all the time in on Humphries who now is talking about transferring and was a disaster in his brief appearance. The time should have been given to SKJ to develop and Wynyard as well. But, we have a 7 foot center on the bench with SKJ and he got no playing time all season, big mistake.

No excuses. They pushed the lead to 18 despite every excuse you make. They got it to 18 and stopped playing with intensity. Simple as that. Despite Monk missing shots it was an 18 point lead.

Reactions: awf
Pretty poor coaching performance tonight. Guess Cal didn't feel he needed to prepare them for the team they were actually playing. They should be embarrassed. That was a pretty good D2 team they played though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT