ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
alright boys and girls it's that time of the year again. I'm glad the Norse made it but I hope to hell uk sends them back to cold spring early. Go big blue!!!!!!

Charles was my favorite player growing up, I like Kenny well enough, he is pretty harmless but charismatic.

I guess I'm not sleeping tonight.

But one time I'm glad since my flight still hasn't landed.

Reactions: nookam
When he looks up and to his right, what exactly is he looking for...is there a TelePrompTer up there he is supposed to read from??? Wait...that would be assuming he could read

Barkley forgot to credit Self's ability to handle being the only team with an active rape investigation going on where a couple players named as witnesses, Self has dealt with Jackson threatening to beat a women, kicked and damaged her car. His one game suspension came after a hit and run incident. The problems with Vick hitting a woman, Bragg's issues with striking a woman. Trash team. No character, no man ever hits a woman. Don't tell me lady shoved Bragg first. BS. He's 6'9 230 lbs for Gods sake.
Great job baldy << Bill Self.

Will be interesting to see how the game is called. And how we respond if it isn't call

Nashville must have worn people out because there is not nearly as many UK fans here as I thought there would be.

Just like last year, our fans are too over confident in the team that they want to skip the first two rounds and hit the regional site..... but Memphis isn't guaranteed
Or they think this game is guaranteed and will gobble up the remains tickets for Sunday. Just like in 15 in Louisville.

Probably a lot of nerves in this game. Hardly anyone on either team has been here before.

ADVERTISEMENT