ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Well this team wins again and still undefeated since I switched to my 2012 NCAA Championship sweatshirt now 8-0. I was wearing a new Kentucky sweatshirt every game day this year and after they lost 3 out of 4 including the Florida game I decided that was enough and we needed to bring back the 2012 NCAA mojo and we are 8-0 ever since.

that's funny, I started wearing my 2012 FF tshirt every game after the Florida game...
it IS necessary mojo

If you don't count the end game antics, we out scored A&M by 20+ after getting down 14. We did it without Monk having an heroic effort. We showed grit. Fox was very relevant the last 30 minutes. The seniors are able to step in if the kids forget to get off the bus. We did this in a hostile arena. Good W.

Regular season for 2017 is in the books. Bring on the tournaments.

Reactions: jameslee32
Lmao I'm wearing my '12 nat'l champ shirt today.
ok folks, I think we're onto something here - everyone, wear 2012 gear for SECT & NCAAT. mmkay?
and now, for your stats:
kentucky-at-texas-am-final-box.jpg

kentucky-at-texas-am-final-stats.jpg

Reactions: BassProCat
I wouldn't be shocked if Williams comes back. After Fultz and probably Lonzo/Jackson, it's really wide open. Will depend on team preference and need.
He ain't coming back if he's a high lottery pick.

Put yourselves in their shoes? You would turn away millions? If Williams stays it'd be the dumbest thing he could ever do.

Well, someone like Gabriel or Briscoe won't be anywhere near turning away millions. You have to be picked in the top 30 to do that.

As for Williams, sure, maybe, but Tyler Davis would've been a lottery pick last year and he returned. Wouldn't shock me if Williams came back.

As I said, watch Williams return to A&M and Briscoe and Gabriel go pro.

#playersfirst
I thought about this during the game. Can someone explain how Gabriel is even considering going pro? He's had 2-3 good games this season and is a turnover waiting to happen. Not strong enough underneath and his defense is terrible. Someone his height should be at least able to guard someone 6-4. Plays hard but is not very good right now. Probably leads the SEC in traveling calls. Given 2-3 years he could become a solid player but right now he's a typical freshman.

Doubt if you get a chance to be shocked then since it's unanimous that he is a mid first lock. Also. It sure where you get "it's wide open" not one scout thinks that. There is a group of guys pretty much almost locks to be in the lotto as well as right after the lotto

I wouldn't be shocked if Williams comes back. After Fultz and probably Lonzo/Jackson, it's really wide open. Will depend on team preference and need.

Doubt if you get a chance to be shocked then since it's unanimous that he is a mid first lock. Also. It sure where you get "it's wide open" not one scout thinks that. There is a group of guys pretty much almost locks to be in the lotto as well as right after the lotto

My point was that after the top 3, the order the next 10-15 go is anyone's guess. It all depends who picks where and what they need. A guy like Monk could go 4 if a team needs a scoring guard or he could go outside the top 10..

ADVERTISEMENT