ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

#44 gonna be a tough one to deal with for a few years.

We are trying to be nice and milk the clock and they do that crap. We should just say to Hell with being nice and score on them.

Reactions: ganner918
I was thinking Fox should have pulled that one out and ran clock but I guess never mind...

Well this team wins again and still undefeated since I switched to my 2012 NCAA Championship sweatshirt now 8-0. I was wearing a new Kentucky sweatshirt every game day this year and after they lost 3 out of 4 including the Florida game I decided that was enough and we needed to bring back the 2012 NCAA mojo and we are 8-0 ever since.

Hard to believe we have now come back from being down 12, 19 and 15 in the last 3 games and won all 3 with 2 of them being double digit wins....eh check that 2 of them being 8+ point wins after that free score for them.

#2 seed back in play. We are not getting a #1 seed we don't have enough high level wins and we don't have any true road wins vs a tournament team (Vandy being our best road win). The only thing keeping us in range of #2 seed is the neutral court UNC win.

This team is frustrating as hell but they sure hang tough. they've proven they can win even if monk isn't scoring.
Lack of rim protection is concerning though.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
I wouldn't be shocked if Williams comes back. After Fultz and probably Lonzo/Jackson, it's really wide open. Will depend on team preference and need.

ADVERTISEMENT