ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

INTENTIONAL FOUL ,I saw one called in the Duke game but Cats will never get one in Rupp with the pos excuse for Refs the SEC has

What a win. I have to tell you I didn't believe it be possible tonight. It wasn't being down 25-6 when I thought we had lost it was when we were down 47-34 in the 2nd half and it was falling apart. Honestly I can't believe we won.

What a fight though to win.

Cal right in that we need to play more desperate. But I think he needs to press more to get our guys into it and get the other team out of their comfort zone. Still have no idea about this teams chances.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Vandy was never on the bubble. If they win Saturday they still don't make the tourney-great comeback Cats and if you didn't know puke plays the cheaters saturday

I can't take many more games like that. I was so pissed off I actually turned the game off to watch end of the Ohio State game when it was 47-34. All I was doing was following this thread to keep in touch of the game and when Ohio State game ended I turned it back it was 54-52 we were down only 2.

Four offensive rebounds for Vanderbilt-

Props to the team for a job well done there- I thought Willis was a lot more active on defense tonight- going to get the boards instead of letting the ball fall to him

Cal right in that we need to play more desperate. But I think he needs to press more to get our guys into it and get the other team out of their comfort zone. Still have no idea about this teams chances.

I will bet you that we see the press off and on at the beginning of halves the rest of the season. I think it is a good way to get the guys going. They seem to slack off at the start of first and second halves. Would be perfect I think to just get em going.

box score
I would like you all to pay particular attention to Briscoe's stat line - he played well tonight. Willis only had three points, but that was the biggest three of the game. His 8 rebounds and 3 blocks were very nice, as wello. Still can't believe we came back and won this beyotch
Screen-Shot-2017-02-28-at-11.10.27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-02-28-at-11.10.38-PM.png

Cal needs to get some former NBA players to play a half of basketball against Monk before every game so he starts out the game like he does the second half, maybe 3/4 of a game...

Been out of touch for two weeks. Great game to come home to. One question if ky loses (god forbid) to a&m and Florida beats vandy will we still the have number 1 in sec tourney. Thanks in advance

box score
I would like you all to pay particular attention to Briscoe's stat line - he played well tonight. Willis only had three points, but that was the biggest three of the game. His 8 rebounds and 3 blocks were very nice, as wello. Still can't believe we came back and won this beyotch

I give him crap a lot but IB did play well Tonight. To be fair, my main gripe with him is he tries to do too much. When he plays within himself, like tonight, and looks to pass first on offense he is good. When he is forcing his offense he is not.

But tonight I thought he did play well overall. He deserves recognition when he plays well too.

Just wonder if Mulder was arrested for whatever he did in the first half?

box score

Briscoe has played fine last few games. Don't let silly hate from others influence you. He also had multiple drives that set our other players to drive easily to basket that isn't counted in his assist. Dude balled today. He isn't a scorer, that's why he is hated. He only shot 6, and that's how we should keep it at. He is great rebounder and distributor. We have to challenge our 3 point shooter to make open threes.

ADVERTISEMENT