ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Game Thread*****

Cal coached his butt off. Credit Monk for going off, but the cats held Florida to 66. That's on Cal and the staff.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
woooot - great half of basketball
Monk is da freaking bomb
Bam too
other guys did their job so those two could do theirs
Don't think Briscoe should be off the team, but should be suspended next game
will have final stats up shortly

God, what a second half. Despite sucking it up for stretches and not having one of their most important players, it really felt like they were determined not to lose today and I'm proud of em.

woooot - great half of basketball
Monk is da freaking bomb
Bam too
other guys did their job so those two could do theirs
Don't think Briscoe should be off the team, but should be suspended next game
will have final stats up shortly
You think Briscoe should be suspended for that? It didn't look intentional to me.

Reactions: BBUK
I honestly no idea how we won that game down 8 things were looking bleak but Monk just took over the game and won this game.

That one is on Monk without him no chance we win he was the whole show in the 2nd half. Bam chipped in as well.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Very nice win under less than optimal conditions.

Briscoe, shame on you. That T was ridiculous.

I'll be damn..anyone that watched saw Briscoe not even looking at that player....comes the agenda posts...

I played on the playground a lot growing up but not like that. Briscoe is getting a reputation as a cheap shot artist. It's a bad look.
I'll agree, but I don't think that one was intentional

Briscoe didn't do it on purpose. He was trying to push the Florida player's arm away, but the guy dropped his arm and it caused him to hit his face accidently. He still deserved a T, but nothing more.

I'll be damn..anyone that watched saw Briscoe not even looking at that player....comes the agenda posts...

Might want to back up on that. I'm a huge Briscoe fan. Love his gutsy play.

That said, he knew exactly what he was doing. We don't do that crap. That's a Duke or Arkansas like play. Not here.

Reactions: ORCAT10
You do realize we shot WAAAAAAY more FT's and FL got called for more fouls. By product of taking ball to rim.

Exactly.

It amazes me how many times people just look at the FT difference and conclude the refs were bias.

UF shot a ton of 3s that game. If they drove it as much as we did, maybe they go to the line more

Reactions: new era cat
ADVERTISEMENT