ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wow. Didn't realize Briscoe almost with the triple double.

Guy drives me nuts personally but much credit is due to him this game. Has played his butt off.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Why did Monk try to shoot there? Run clock. That almost cost us 3.

Last edited:
Pretty poor effort the first 10 - 12 minutes. Since then though they have played their guts out and especially in this OT.

Whewwwww, this was much closer than my heart wanted to take.
Fox is not allowed to be sick.
Mulder would have been huge in these last few games too.

That's game. Well it was a lot tougher than I thought it would be when we got up 8 I thought we had this in the bag. A very big shot and a stop to send it to OT and then a win.

Now everyone go back to the first couple pages of this thread where many was leaving this team for dead in this game but I had called a come back when when it was 14-2 and they got it done.

Need Fox for Florida for sure that game is going to be tough as hell with or without Fox.

Not sure our defense is fixable without an attitude change. We show spurts of consistency on defense.

Agreed. I think most of this funk both offensively and defensively the last five or so games is attributable almost completely to attitude. Either they were reading too much of their own press clippings or something else has happened.

Whatever it is I hope it is resolved. And resolved quickly. This game, although I am very happy they won, had not alleviated any of our fears I don't believe.

Whew..thank God. We just couldn't lose this game. Good and hard fought and clutch win. I'm just happy to get the hell out of Rupp with a win tonight. I want no part of Georgia at Georgia.

I'm obviously ecstatic with the win to stop the bleeding. It might have been a season saver and was done short handed. I applaud them. But, we cannot stand anymore pathetic starts like we had tonight. That's just uncalled for to be that unprepared to start a game. Hopefully this will jumpstart the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT